• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Years
    What is your IQ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    128 The second time I did it. The first time I tried it I got a 112 because I just clicked the true button like a cheetah on steroids. <- (The reason for do so is because I have severe ADD and the test bored me.)

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    126 with about six minutes remaining. I don't know whether to feel dumb or smart..

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Yay 149. Although this test isn't anything official. Other IQ tests say I'm 135. some say 160 some say 150.

Torrent

Me not so horny..
    Years
    I.Q score:136
    Remaining time:6:59

Meh..

u could print screen on a mac by pressing apple,shift,4
    not bad i claim.. even though im 11 :D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My IQ score was 146, and says i'm a genius. Funny, i was having trouble making toast just yesterday.. lol. I guess i did complete the test with 9 minutes 29 seconds.. i've got little A's, mostly B's at school..

Years
    Is this topic considered dead yet? Haven't been on for a while, that's all so mods dno't burn me if you consider this topic "dead". I was actually just taking an IQ test with music on and managed 161 with 6.5 mins left. Meh, highest was 169, lowest was 148.

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    This test isn't realistic.

My score was: - IQ 148, time remaining: 7:43.

And I don't think I'm really a genious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    last online IQ test i took was i got 114.
    but i was talking to my psycoligest and he said that online tests are very unacurate and mine would be much higher then that =]

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    149 - Genius.
    Wow, that score was really bad[/sarcasm] I hope to get better next time. [/yes_really]

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    136-145, which is about right. I know I got two worng since it lagged, and I clicked twice though. But that sounds about right, since actual IQ tests have me from 143-176.
    But the further away from 100, the less accurate, so whatever.
    Marilyn vos Savant, smartest person on the planet is 170ish to 230ish. Don't remember exactly, and too lazy to do wikipedia.

I.Q score:136
    Remaining time:6:59

Meh..

u could print screen on a mac by pressing apple,shift,4
    not bad i claim.. even though im 11 :D
    Let's get something straight. AGE DOES NOT MATTER. THIS TEST MEASURES LOGIC, NOT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, AND FACTORS IN AGE.
    Also, lol, fail mac=fail.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Not to be smug, but these tests must be inaccurate, because I know some really dumb people that are "geniuses" according to these things.

I know not everybody here is a genius or close to it, too.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    I got 132 points x]
    I'm barely gifted :B
    Time left: 2:49

Ha. My mom should see my result. Just 3 minutes ago she called me incompetent. Only because I couldn't find my meds DD:
    That will show her!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm about 107.
    I actually took one of those online IQ test's yesterday :3.

Back