• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Years
    okay. age doesn't mean anything. i'm 13 and i got 132. if you were 30 and you answered every question exactly as you had done, your iq would be 90-100. it calculates your iq based on age, time left and correct answers. i'm 13 and my highest is 169, my lowest 148. if a 30 year old came and took it and got 165, that doesn't mean i'm smarter or have a higher iq, i just have a higher iq number, but that's for my age. +15 years to your age, do it again, answer exactly as you had done with your normal age, and there will be a significant drop in your iq score.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    YAY I got a 149, and Im 11, Im a genius, YAY ME, im telling the truth, but Idk why cuz on some I guessed,,, lol
    well I showed my dad when he came in the room, and he took it and got a 160, i guess I come from a smart family, and he didnt see any questions when I took it so he smart, and me too =)

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
    I took a test in real life and it says my IQ is 136. I do get straight A's so it doesn't surprise me that much.
    This test says 150. O_o Wow. Now that surprises me.

Last edited:
    Years
    I scored 126 on the last IQ test I took. But it was a couple years ago, so I should probably take another one.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm 12 and I got 136, with 8:28 left.

I don't think I've ever taken a real IQ test. Is this accurate? =/

Years
    I actually had sort of 13 minutes peace to do this and I got 120-way above average I think I could of done better but I dont really care as long as i am really good and some things at worse in others!

Last edited:

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
    In 2005 I had to take a full blown school funded IQ test to prove I was retarded so that when I went to University I could get exciting things for being a retard... Like extra exam time, computers and ...err, a gibbon.

According to the ridiculously long report to prove I'm a retard, my IQ was 116.

The report is really cool actually. Goes into depth at what I suck at and what I'm superior at.

I trust that a lot more than any silly online one. :P

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I got 124 but the test isn't accurate as it only asks True or False questions, it doesn't test any other skills. For example another IQ test I took had real maths problems involving pythagorus theorum and complex image sequences.
    I don't personally believe intelligence is measurable, everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and peoples minds work in completely different ways.

Also, not everyone is familiar with the concepts of quarters, dimes and nickels. I only know because America controls most of the worlds TV shows.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I took the test when I was in middle school, my score was 153, I suppose I should be ok with that

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Hmm, I only got 131, and only 22 seconds left (Hey, I take it easy). But I took a professional test a while back and got 141. There wasn't much testing of literary skills, there.

Back