• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your least fav pokemon?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Feebas, Luvdisc, Phione, and Darkrai.

and to a lesser extent Pikachu.

VKK

Years
  • [[Too lazy to edit my post lol]]

To tell you the truth, I don't like much of the Sinnoh region's PKMN so I can't say for sure.

But my most dislike-full-ness PKMN are Grimer and Muk. They serve no purpose to ever be in PKMN!! lol I think so..

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Bronzor and Bronzong. When I had a Torterra it took forever to kill them, especially since all of the trainers have the levitating ones.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I hate the Bidoofs, Miltank and it's rollout have really annoyed me in the games. I really dislike a lot of the Sinnoh Region's pokemon. I didn't dislike Magikarp because it then soon becomes a big, strong Gyrados.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Koffing. I just find it extremely ugly, and I disliked it in the anime.

...Game wise, probably Zubat.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
  • Nosepass, Golbat, Bibarel (I freaken hate Bibarels) and Carnivine, to me, Carnivine should have a pre-evolution form
    I've also never like Burmys, or Vespiquen, due to the fact I think its cry sounds like a remix of the Jaws theme

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I have a personal distaste for Ludicolo.
    I LOVED Lotad and Lombre, together with Masquerain and Grovyle they were the only Gen 3 Pokemon I really liked. Sadly, I realized that the water-bearing Kappa from ancient times evolved into..

A sombero-wearing pineapple? Seriously?? Oh wait, it's got a beak too.
    Its movepool and typing is fantastic IMO, but its looks are so horrible.. To put it this way, if Italia looked the way Ludicolo does, it wouldn't look like a boot, it would look like a fat woman with a cheeseburger.

Why, Ludicolo, why? :(

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well i really hate the sprite of Weezing.. Looks ugly! and also a Exeggcute :3.. Hate them.

Edit: I mean an Exeggute.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Mr. Mime and Jynx are too humanoid, and I never really cared for Magnezone.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Least favourite?

Hmm dont know I like them all,they arent deffrent to eachother.

But if I have to I say Drakrai,dont get me wrong I like Drakrai but it is my "Least" favourite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i hate Zubats because they're too common in caves but if u want a crobat then its one of my favourites.
    Jynx + Dunparce the wierdst pokemon i'ev seen.
    Probopass looks weird aswell
    Mr.Potato Head!!!

Those 4 pokemon i really HATE!

Back