• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your LEAST favorite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    My favorite Pokemon are the ones in my team.

My least favorite Pokemon has to be Purugly, its like Persian but way less elegant and cool.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Probobass and Jynx. Those's pokes scare me ._.

...Mr.Mime is pretty damn annoying too.
    *Mr.Mime uses Teether Dance!*
    *You hit yourself in confusion!*
    *Mr.Mime uses T-Wave!*
    *You are paralyzed!*

>_>

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Unown. It does nothing.

Wtf is it meant to be anyway? A letter? Wow. It's useless, that's what it is.
    And it's battle cry. ARGH. I turn the sound down to avoid it.

It also irks me I have to see this abomination to complete my Pokédex.

Squeenix

Meow
    Years
  • This one.
    catfeesh.png

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I dislike the pointless pokemons.
    Why have Farfecth'd & Delibird if they don't even evolve into a more powerful pokemons? (I hope their supposed evos are real, & they are strong pokemon, so they won't be pointless...)

Heck, Magikarp have more purpose than them!
    It evolves into 1 of the most powerful water type pokemon there is!
    (& 1 of the most powerful flying types too, but Gyarados have a lack of Flying typed attacks...)

Also, from what I understand, Dusknoir is pointless, since it don't have enough moves to really use it's good attack stat.

& Infernape made Blaziken pointless, along with Salamence doing this to Dragonite, which infurates me.
    WHY HAVE THESE POKEMON IF THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO BECOME INFERIOR!?!?!?(in the case of Blaziken & Dragonite)
    & WHY EVEN HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THEY HAVE NO POTENTIAL!?!?!?(In the case of Luvdisc, Farfecth'd, Delibird & many others)

Sorry for bursting your guys eardrums, I just felt the need to show how infurating this is for me... Maybe 1 day, I'll get to make a game for my own critters, & make sure that each & every 1 of my creatures have unique strengths & weaknesses.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
  • I hate the unholy surge of Pokemon that was introduced in Gen 3 that were intended for the Pokemon contests - and nothing else. Luvdisc, among others.

Also, the weird yellow wormy thing in a tortoise's shell from GSC that is so dangerously pathetic someone offers it to you for nothing in return.

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
  • 124.png
    122.png
    576.png
    67.png
    648.png
    Humanoid Pokemon creep me out.
    295.png
    I can't stand extremely loud people, so even the thought of this Pokemon annoys me. Not to mention, it looks sort of...horrible.
    505.png
    This is annoying to look at.
    533.png
    This Pokemon is just plain scary. Hell, I'll be honest, I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.
    641.png
    642.png
    645.png
    Lazy.

M. Dent

Trial Triangle
    Years
  • I hate the Pokemon that are overused so the fire starters and legendaries except Suicune =3
    I loves Suicune

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • For me it's probably Starly.
    I'm afraid that the last post in this thread, before yours, was on July 15th, 2010 which means that the thread revival rule is being broken. If anyone wants to continue the discussion, then feel free to create a new thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back