• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your least fovorite anime

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    The DragonBall series are absolutely terrible IMO. Bad animation, boring and repetitive storylines, no plot whatsoever... worst anime ever.

Fanservice sometimes makes me wince XD. When it's, like, a *lot* of fanservice.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    if it doesn't have a load of fighting and blasting in it, It's not up to my expectations (gundam all the way). but the worst anime I think is either Digimon (konami's pokemon) or sailor moon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    well my all time favorite is pokemon but since this is other anime my other favorite is GUYVER if any 1 has heard of this some of my episodes are in jap i dont care i just love the anime

ps i am so sorry i miss read the post i thought it said what is your favorite anime not least favorite my least fav anime isdragon ball z i just dont like the anim/design is gd im just not keen on the story line and stuff maybe its cos i havnt watched it much

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    I'd have to say cowboy bepop

*gasp* =O!!! I totally love that anime...;___________; Oh well, I guess there's some people who just...don't like it. XD As for me I'd have to say it's Dragonball Z/GT/whatever other titles it has. ;P I never understood it and it has too many flashing lights and it takes the characters like, what, half an hour to charge up an attack? XD I also never really liked the way the characters were drawn. O.<;

~Kelsey

Years
    Ueki no Housoku / The Law of Ueki, I didn't find it interesting at all. The story wasn't anything special either.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I'd say either Pokemon or DBGT. DBGT killed the DB series, and needs no further explanation IMO. =/ Pokemon has become an anime with a bland, boring, repetitive storyline,with cardboard characters. I've tried to like it, but I just can't anymore.

Years
    Okay, since I'm allowed to voice my opinion here as everyone else...I'd have to say Full Metal Alchemist I won't say I hate it hate it...but I just can't get into it. I find the concept awesome, but it just doesn't wow me enough to hold my intrest for 30 minutes. It's also a bit to popular, I see it every where...fangirls squealing EEEEK -dies- .Also, the Pokemon anime...is too...not good, if that made any sense. It's gotten to repetitive. Catch a pokemon here, fight a battle there, collect badges and fight some more...and never ever catch a legendary.

And for all the haters of Duel Masters...it's a frickin parody! It's supposed to parody cardgames and the likes...especially Yu-Gi-Oh. I still hate it no matter what...will the jokes ever end? Yes, we know Yu-Gi-Oh is crappy but still, there's no need to crack a joke about it every 2 seconds.

Last edited:

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Eh. I find pretty much every anime that they make from a game ebil . . . it never does the game any justice. BEST EXAMPLE EVER: The Pokemon anime . . . See the last post of Parokay Ni Edgar. They hardly reflect the games, if at all. THe TV show's just not up to the standard it should be. If it does, which happens only once in a blue moon, then I just kind of stand there . . . and stare.

Back