• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your 'main' Pokemon team?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Hm, in the older ones it was always
    Mr.Mime - My psychic and lightning attack
    Jynx - My psychic and ice attack
    Hitmonlee - My fighter
    Chansey - Just cause...
    Vaporeon - My water
    Pidgeot - Just for fly...

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Ingame, I usually just use one or sometimes two Pokémon all the time and the rest of the team are just some random Pokémon that help me to fly around and stuff. Whatever is my main Pokémon in the team is usually one of my favourites, I don't care much for stats, it's ingame afterall. At the moment I'm using Skitty and Weavile, my top favourite Pokémon. :3

In the Hax Battle Tower I use Weavile, Salamence and Vaporeon. Weavile starts off the battles and usually sweeps the foe's entire team, unless something ruins her Focus Sash. Salamence is just a back-up Mixed Sweeper in case Weavile gets beaten and Vaporeon is there just for a little walling and for getting rid of those damn Double Teams and whatsoever with Haze.

And I'm not revealing my competitive team, even though I hardly ever do competitive battling anymore. xD

1 more badge

Sinnoh and hoenn champion
    Years
    lets see...

Metagross Lv 65 (it just looks cool)
    Crobat Lv 64( bats are cool! mine is also really good against grass, with sludge bomb, poison fang and wing attack)
    Aggron Lv 66 (really sturdy to damage, except fight moves of course!)
    Machamp Lv 67 (one of my best attack ratings and some good moves to boot)
    Empoleon Lv 69 (my second power house)
    Sceptile Lv 71 (my first power house, cool moves, dragon claw, leaf blade, cut and strentgh, almost owned the elite four single handedly!)

does anyone have a team thats really good against mine? i mean with weaknesses not levels

Last edited:

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Kamikaze Staraptor
    Dream Eater Gardevoir
    Will one hit anything, but will also be one hit by nearly anything Lucario
    Super effective against anything Flygon
    Super fast Jolteon
    Annoyance Shaymin

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    The Best team of Pokemon I ever had was Absol, Mightyena, Umbreon, Houndoom, Murkrow, and Espeon. All of these Pokemon I really like and they are very strong. I have Espeon mainly to take on any fighting types.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Umbreon (shiny) @ Leftovers - Staller/Annoyer
    Milotic @ Leftovers- Hypnosis support/Double wall
    Ninetales @ Choice Specs
    Garchomp @ Yache Berry - Swords Dancer
    Rampardos @ Focus Sash - Rock polish sweeper
    Honchkrow @ Life Orb - Revenge Killer/Sucker Puncher​

^ also my competitive team, even though I'm not really competitive.
    I suck. :(​

Back