• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your marital status?

What is your marital status?

• Total voters

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Eh... dating? Guess that is the word for it *shrugs*
    Was engaged once. Don't see that happening again or at least anytime soon.
    As for marriage, I want it sometimes... other times I worry I'll end up like most other marriages. But who knows. you could always get married without the paper work...? so like... it's cheaper. I dunno. I'm babbling again...

Musaki Kidosho

0 to 60 In 4.6
    Years
    Next year, I'm in my third year of middle school. I think it's time to start dating, someone already has their eye on me and she is quite cute.

I'll let her make the first move.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Single right now, but i am crushing so badly right now. I am not the romantic type of guy and i cant admit my feelings out in the open like that.

Years
    Single. I'm interested in a few boys who I know like me. People at my school think one of my friends is my boyfriend. He walks with his arm around me and kisses me goodbye. I kind of have a crush on him but he has a girlfriend.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Dating, yeah. Long distance relationship. It counts! XD

Obviously (and happily) a virgin as well. *pokes age, and "long distance relationship"* 8D

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Dating. My pair is my boyfriend for those that don't know.

Yes, it's long distance but it can still work. You just have to know how to make it work. :D

I'm kind of afraid of Marriage because I'm the type that likes to have alot of love and attention. I know that, especially when you end up become a parent, you cant be as affectionate and the love sort of gets distant...and I really don't want that to happen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm widowed.

My long-lost wife left this world 23 years ago. All I've left is my little cabana next to the beach and my $5bln bank account.

Life sucks.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    engaged, definitely staying forever with this wonderful boyfriend I have :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Single come and get me ladies!!!, i want to make sure that if i get a girlfriend, that i like her not for her looks as much as her personality.
    but actually, i can survive without a girlfriend.
    they seem to take up WAY to much of my time and money, from the stereotypes i've heard.

Next year, I'm in my third year of middle school. I think it's time to start dating, someone already has their eye on me and she is quite cute.

I'll let her make the first move.

I'm in the third year, and no one likes me.
    not a bit, no one, zip, nada, etc.
    maybe luck will be better in high school.
    MAYBE.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't know

me and my friend suddenly have an interest in each other, it seems like we are going out. But when I asked him "are we going out" his words were "I don't know" so I have no idea if we are going out or not =/

:t354:TG

Back