• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Most Favorite Class in School?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • What is your Most Favorite Class in School?

I think mines would be Business Education because you get Credits and you get to get a job and earn Credits for that Job.

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Computer Programming/Information Science tied with Biology. It's simply amusing to see how male classmates look at me, then each other, and say, "How did SHE get a better mark?!", and go complain to the teacher. *lol*

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Band, no contest. It rules all. :3

Content-wise, physics, currently, although it's freakin' hard...I have to quit bombing unit tests. X_X Chemistry is next semester, so things may change then. :D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Art, hands down! ^^ Art is really easy, and not to mention I'm best at it. ^.^

*dies of art*

~CaRtOON

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I like math the most... it's more my type of subject (I actually never get bored of math, but just frustrated sometimes when your answer is off by 2 or 3, something like that). Also it's the only class where my "stalker" is on the other side of the room (he got punished so he got moved away from me, yay ^_^)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • My favourite class in school is Japanese, simply because I do best in it. I like Math class too, because it's the only class where I actually have someone okay-to-talk-to (someone who's NOT an idiot that's willing to put up with me), AND because I have an okay Math teacher.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my favorite classes that I'm taking right now are Precalculus and Art 2 Drawing...

I'm good at both of them...They are the only classes that I have an A in^^

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • I like my Computer Class Course for Block: A. Then, I like Physics for Block: D and at last Ecology III. That's the ones i'm really good at.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I have no idea. I'm pretty neutral with all the subjects I'm taking at school.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • 2D Art with Religious & Social Studies closly following... And ironicly im very much a heratic willing to fight to bring religion to a close. Eh... i'm odd. What ya gunan do!? EH!?!? WELL!!?

I wanna do phalosophy (i cant spell) in college. That would be the best lession ever!!! I got A* in my mock RE exam. The highest mark i got in anything.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think it's spelled philosophy.....

My favorites are science, algebra and sports

Science and algebra because I am good at them, and sports because I love sports and am good at them

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My favorite is Art and Computer class. n_n

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • It used to be Office Aid but the semester ended I used to play board games and other types of games with another person, but now it is Math. :'(

Back