• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most Favorite day of the week?

Whats your favorite day of the week?

• Sunday

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednsday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I dont like any particular Day

• I like all the Days.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
  • Saturday. Or any day I stay after school for some band-related reason and go out for dinner with the Grade 12s. w00t.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Saturday! cause no school! or Friday cause it means only one more day until weekend, or Thursday cause it means theres only 2 more days till the weekend, or Wednesday cause it means theres only...*gets tied up and thrown in a closet*

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    i like friday... cause We get out of school fer the weekend! Yayies!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    All the days are okay, as long as it's 5 days of school and 2 days of rest and an occasion extra holiday. Long school holidays can be sometimes really boring

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Gotta be Sunday. >_> It's the only day I get to sleep in. XD

I have school from Monday to Friday, obviously, and then I have to wake up early for Japanese class on Saturday. That takes up about 5 hours of the day. >_<;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I have to say Saturday too ^_^

Even though i have Chinese school in the morning, and even though i do get homework and tests from Chinese school, i really enjoy Chinese school as the few other classmates are really important to me... (i'm in the highest grade in the school... and very few people have the skill/knowledge or the patience to stay in c.school to make it that high... "sadly" our grade never end and it keeps on repeating itself).

And the rest of the day, of course, is freetime! I don't have to worry about school the next day too, so saturday is very enjoyable for me.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Friday! I can do anything, and go anywhere I want and have still have two full days ahead of me!

Back