• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most hated pokemon?

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Tentacool and Giratina for me.

Tentacool are just everywhere and serve no purpose in the game - except to annoy!

And Giratina looks terrible and EVERYONE uses it.

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
    I hate this stupid fish here->:t129:

Have you gone mad?!

Oh,and

What can it do that 90% of Fire-types can't do better?

eruption+being fast+high special attack=win.Since Feraligtr's Attack stat is his best stat,and the only physical water move I can remember is Aqua Jet, that cancels out most of his good STAB, and I prefer Gyarados over Feraligatr, or any water type. Meganium's moves also have pretty low PP, so it'll kill itself off with struggle.

Last edited:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I don't like Golbat.

I was going to Victory Road and there was like

a 2:1 ratio of Golbat.

Being Golbat:Others.

-_-

Yuck.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I hate Snubbull. I don't mind Granbull (or any other Pokemon for that matter), but Snubbull.. that thing just reeks ugliness.

This and Snubbull tries to look menacing but it ends up looking afeminate...

"defno'

Monster Tamer
    Years
    Wingull's are just plain horrible, not only do they appear like crazy but they don't even look cool... I've got to say they bother me far more than ratatta, zubat, bidoof, and geodude.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wingull's are just plain horrible, not only do they appear like crazy but they don't even look cool... I've got to say they bother me far more than ratatta, zubat, bidoof, and geodude.

What? Wingull is like the best pokemon ever. I mean look how cute it is with its little adorable beady eyes. Plus those wings and its body, so so cute

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I hate Arceus. Its ugly. Bidoof isn't my favorite either. They have that annoying habbit of popping up in the game where you would least expect/want it to.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Three words

Chikorita and Bayleaf

Whats wrong with Chikorita? ;_; It's soooooo cute! :3 Bayleef too, to a lesser extent. :3

I swear I;ve posted in this threa dalready...:S Anyway, what do i think is the worst Pokemon? :\ Well... ;)
    What is your most hated pokemon?

Jynx! |:< Why on Earth was it ever made?!?! |:S All it has done is caused controversy, and been a waste of space. :( It looks horrible, definitely worthy of being the worst Pokemon. |:< It looks like a s-word which I don't want to say because of the younger members, and looks like it could..."touch" me. :O If only I could turn back time and stop them from making..."it." The spawn of the devil has to go. |:<Thank god it's only female, though! :)

Years
    To give my answer, it's Eevee. I just hate that so many people sing its praises when its evolutions that are sung the most praise...suck. I'm sorry, but it's true. :V
    If, by suck, you mean a gross misuse of the word, then yes.

Have you ever actually used or battled a Vaporeon before? They're extremely proficient at passing Wish and stalling with Toxic-Protect. Umbreon can do the same job, but with reapportioned base stats and type. And Jolteon is the 3rd fastest pokemon in OU, 4th overall, counting Deoxys only once. So, really, what's your logic here?

......and you bashed Typhlosion. No taste at all. Wanna throw Deoxys and Charizard in there while your at it?

*sigh*

Anyway, concerning concept/looks, Jynx is by far the worst idea for a pokemon ever. Creeps me out every time I see it, and its cry wastes a whole 3 seconds of my life. Even it's typing doesn't make sense: How in the world does it look like an Ice type? Psychic, yes, but Ice?

And a pokemon that's irratating to battle: Breloom. Ughh....the repetitive Spore-Leech Seed-Sub nonsense drives me craaaazzzzzy. Shuckle is similar, it spams status, except that's all it can do, so one sub makes it useless. Breloom has that base 130 attack stat that keeps bombarding your subs.

Oh, and I hate Bidoof, too. Doesn't everybody?

Back