• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most nostalgic game of all time?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Too much Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future took up my childhood - probably even the first multiplayer game I played my friends too. plzgiveusanothergame ;-;

What is your most nostalgic game of all time?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    If we're talking about nostalgic, there's so many to choose from. I used to play Tomba and Klonoa, those were nostalgic, but so were Spiro, Crash Bandicoot. Recently, I play them on my Vita but I just don't feel nostalgic.

Perhaps the most nostalgic game to me is Monster Rancher 3. Not because I played it a lot, but because for about three days, me and my friend whom we had the shortest friendship ever, had this Tiger (who is a wolf, it's Monster Rancher) who was so awesome, it never failed. I forgot what Monster Rancher 3's objectives were but basically this monster never lost to anything. At the end, he passed away after three years in-game time and it was probably the saddest tamagotchi pet death ever. We recreated another monster using his essence, but it just wasn't the same. I think I still have the save on my PS2 memory card because we agreed to not save further beyond his death, but there's no way to find out about it now.

My first console was the NES which I got when I was like three years old, I guess? I played Duck Hunt with a light gun for a while and just got mad at the dog laughing at me that I cried. I demanded we watched a Laser Disc film instead, I forgot what film we watched but I still remember the first moment I ever failed in a video game.

Back