• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Name?

Years
    Don't break the word and character rule, please. They're there for a reason ^^;

Anyway... name's still Samantha XD My first and last name are so common... there was acutally someone with my same first and last name in a school I went to. That's creepy.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I have a unique name (don't make fun of me now) its Gerardo but my nickname is mostly G or Joe because some people can't pronounce it XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My real name is Daegon. That's actually my middle name, but I'm used to being called that more. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    CC: My name is Amanda. But I also have a lot of other names. My middle name is Lynn though. Just like that girl from the BSC. My dad calls me Sparkie though. But it's just like Richie's Pikachu so I like it. He used to call me DevilChild because I rejected Christianity but he gave that name to my eldest sister who began drinking at age 14 and lives with her girlfriend out in LongIsland.
    Heh, what a story!
    Clair: my name is Clair Swanson! Ibuki's my middle name
    CC: Hey Clair, everyone knows your first name. It's like Bush
    Clair: dont compare me to that homophobic *****! (automatically censored)
    CC: Fine. Have it your way.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    hi im my username. I think its easier when I use my name as my username so I dont spend hours thinking of a name. ^_^;

Lil_Azn_Gurl

dumb2. D:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 6, 2006
    I'm Chelsea V. I dont mind telling people my last name, since their are lots of other people that have the same full name like me. =P

Back