• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your name?

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
    Name's Randall & Danny or Dan for short..... don't ask me why - ask my parents :)..... They said I was suppose to be a Robin or Riley but ended up as Randall :D

Years
    My name's Christina. It sticks out like a sore thumb where I live since there's really hardly anyone around here that shares my name. XD; But my friends usually call me Chrissy, only in formality should anyone call me by my proper first name.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    My name is Nica, most of my friends/contacts should know that... well actually it's a shorter version of my name IRL. XD

Yeah...and BF is the one that makes your name exactly um...well more obvious...xD

Anyways, My Real name is Angelo, Most of My Friends knows that already and one friend blew up the secret *coughNicacough* so yeah...it is

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My name is Saba <3 everyone knows and calls it like in my username.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    my name is shauny [SHAW-knee]
    i don't think you'll find another name like that...
    nope
    you'll find shauna, sharni and even sharna, but never SHAUNY
    D;
    if anyone finds one tell me, k?

I'm sorry =D there are two Shauny's in my school xD

Well I'm Joyce. [ I guess everyone figured that out ^_____^ ]
    Joyce Rita to be precise. But I hate my second name.
    [sodon'tcallmelikethatorI'llswapyouwiththeflyswapper =O ]
    It's so old fashion that is has to be wrong >.>. No offence, offcourse ! <3

So, it's just Joyce =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    thanks i'm now female ;D lol

anyway yes it is a unisex name the way girls spell it is ashleigh and the boys way is ashley

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    abagael! its such a ugly spelling of the name tho and i disliek it. if i had my way i'd spell it abigail which is so much elegant-er. but oh wellies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    thanks i'm now female ;D lol

anyway yes it is a unisex name the way girls spell it is ashleigh and the boys way is ashley

But like every girl Ashley I know spells it Ashley 0.o

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i hate my name it has mostly every to do with a boy has it..........................jerrell and yes i am a girl

Last edited:

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    Eh..I hate my name SO much. My name is Paloma, more specificly Paloma I. Metal Adams (legally). I'm not hispanic at all, in fact i'm A Dalmation if you catch my drift.

Back