• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your opinion on dinosaurs?

Do you like dinosaurs?

• Total voters
    Years
    Well, as you can see, I adore dinosaurs. I like to chat with other dinosaur loving memebers, and I like to teach others. So, what do you think about the prehistoric monsters?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    DINOSAURS RULE!! I have always adored them. I just luuuuuuuuuurve reptiles, especially the big ones. I do wish they were stil alive, even though they'd eat us all without giving it a second thought. ^^;;

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I like the dinosaurs in Dino Dino Jungle (in Mario Kart XD), but as for the real things... I'm not fascinated by them. Sure... it's interesting once in a while that a new one is discovered (and it would be cool to have a CatDogasaurus along the line somewhere)... but the names are often really long, and scientist theory kinda contradicts itself occasionally. So... I'm not really interested in them to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I'm very interested in dinosaurs! I guess the first time that they really caught my interest was when I watched the first Jurassic Park movie. Since then I've really enjoyed learning about them!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Err...can I say that I don't have an opinion? o_O I mean, I used to have a small fascination of them, but I haven't for a long time. Probably the last time I did anything dinosaur-related was like 5 years ago when that Walking with Dinosaurs thing was on the discovery channel, and that was only to see what the CGI was like. Err...they're ok, but it's hard to like something extinct =p

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... they freak me out and awe me at the same time. =) I've read somewhere that if they're still alive, they could evolve to walk upstraight like a human. xD

Years
    Well, I used to be really interested in them when I was about 7 or so. I still like them and learning about them, but not quite as much as I used to. I would love to have a science class about dinasours now that I think about it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Iv been intrested with dinosaurs since i was 3 And now just about everything there is to know about Jurassic park & Dinotopia
    ive read out the library collection of dinosaur books
    i want a pet parasuarolphus & a baby Raptor if THEY WERE still alive today id be happy but im not to sure about having tyrannosaurs running around the place let alone some of the other carnivors Eg. spinosaurs ,barryonx ,gigantosaurs just to name a few

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Omg I Love Dinosaurs!!! I Have Been Studying Em For Years And I Use To Know Everything About Even The Strangest Species!!!! What R Your Favourite Ones? Mine Is The Muttaburrasaurus, The Pachycephalosaurus And The Velociraptor!!! They Rock! Actually Every Dinosaur Rock! Even The Compsognatus!!! Xp

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've never found them really interesting. A few cools ones would be in Earthbound (;o) but other than that…meh. @_@; Not a big animal fan in general, I guess.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    O.O This should NOT be a question! Dinos rock! I've been studying about em' since age 3 and have a ton of fossils...I have a megaladon tooth- it was the first shark in existance in the dino time and I also have a dino bone and have 30 dino books ^_^.

Last edited:
    Back