• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your overall playing time?

Zoaea

Critter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    I have about 150-190 hours. (lots of restarts to see what my pokemons IV's were as i cant battle on wifi yet)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    My current time is 448.42. Yeah I also had started over a lot before I really got into it.

Mercenary Tao

Poke'ssassin for hire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    82:40(gave my original Diamond to my friend.)....But, I've becoming more active, over the last month.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    mine is 160 hours and just got all 150 pokemon (finding feebas was a huge timesink).. the national dex begins!!

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    I've beat the game a few times, and continued to play and work with Pokémon that were level 100. I would always get up to the maximum time, which is 999:59. Sometimes, I would leave the game out in the dark, when I fell asleep playing, trying to beat a gym or trainer. I would struggle to catch a new Pokémon, or try to get a shiny Pokémon in a chain.

I got Pokémon Pearl from day one - ever since it first existed in the US. I've played for hours on both weekdays and weekends, struggling to make my first win on the game. I've played for over a year, and that's how I got my time to the maximum 999:59. ;)

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    I got the max of 999:59 about 7 days ago. I started it March 4, 2008. I've beaten it though. Still have to get Heatran, I have all the other legendaries though. Beat it in December some time, but through trading it before then, I had about 334 Pokemon from the National Dex already (including 151 from Sinnoh). most of what I have left is evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2017
    Nothing, I might have like 100 hours on diamond, if that. I think I have 300 something on leaf green and maybe another 150 or so on emerald.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    At the time of this post, my Diamond's at 230:56. I had the game since it came out, but restarted it early last summer.

Back