• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your pet doing?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Do yall's pets have toys that they play with a lot?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Does anyone have lasers? It's an awesome toy, where you push a button, and it's almost like a flashlight, and my cats follow the light all around the house.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't have a pet but if I did, it'd probably be annoying my sister... yeah, I'd train my pet to do that.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My dog right now is....Sleeping I guess. xD He is very lazy.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My cat Shadow just jumped up onto my bed, and he's laying on one of my pillows. I called out to him and he looked at me and twitched his tail. :]

...and now he came over to me and I'm patting him on the head. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Um, our dogs are just... sleeping. As usual. XD But they're staying in our backyard today, because it's nice and sunny outside. I'm sure they'll wake up and start barking if someone happens to walk past them on our street, though.

Annnd I'm sure anyone could guess what my fish is doing. (RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE LULZ.)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Killing me, probably, at least by the time this makes it to the interwebs. My cat is insane, and thus tries to assassinate me almost constantly.

My dog may protect me, though, as he seems to like me okay. Together, we can usually hold off the cat.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I've got two dogs, both male, never seen a female in their lives. My parents have always refused to get a female. The dogs are kinda old now, and don't seem to do much these days. Either lounging, sleeping, eating, erm decorating the yard, or getting desperate on each other.

We used to have two birds also, a male and female. I didn't pay much attention to them. I can't even remember their names. The male would always peck on the female until we randomly found him lying dead in the cage one morning. We suspect the female killed him. So we gave her away.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Dog's probably sleeping, though he usually barks at absolutely nothing.

Birds are just climbing around on the cage, occasionally chirping for no reason. :P

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    One of my Cats Bubba is playing with the door on the litter box. Again!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My cat's probably sleeping outside in a bush.

My dog's probably eating or running around like he has A.D.D.

And my fish are probably finishing off my angel fish they killed the other day...

Back