• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your pet peeve?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I really don't like when people type things like "tch". I mean.. it just looks odd and blah.
    Also when people say things like "y'all", "reckon", "ain't".. yeah.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I just found out my pet peeve today! When it turns out that your boyfriend is cheating on you with that [insertbadwordinhere] for the past 6 weeks ! Yay ! .______.

*runs of to cry*
    *comes back*

Another pet peeve of mine is that, when people are listening to music on the bus/tram, some
    of them start shaking their heads and start tapping with their foot on the floor. I really can't stand it >.>

Years
    People doing the dishes but doing a very lazy job, such as leaving big chunks of food on the dishes.

And leaving urine on the toilet seat.

I also can't stand when people have no consideration for their neighbours when it comes to noise in the middle of the night on week nights, or thinking that just because its the weekend they're entitled to deny anyone else any sleep.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    This is the easiest question. Mine is arrogance. And people that thing they are better then everyone else. It irritates me when everyone is like I can do this and you can't. No one is perfect so drop it

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    When people sing along to music and they can't sing. It drives me crazy.

Also when people talk on their phone in the cinema. It happened last night and drove me crazy.

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
    not a lot of things bother me since i keep it mellow,

but i hate it when people yell. because that creates tension then i yell back.

i also dont like it when guys touch my shoulder. no, i'm not a homophobe, but ever since i met this kid in high school percussion who touched my shoulder a lot in a friendship way (he's a little wacky and did it only because i'm older/higher up than he was in the percussion section) it bothers me.

Years
    Several of my pet peeve;

~ People changing the TV channel during commercials.
    ~ People telling you that you cannot do this or do that but never giving their reason for saying it.
    ~ The use of the word "Whenever" instead of "When" is truly annoying; when it occured once and not every time it happened.

Years
    The sound of people eating. Chew with your mouth closed! Cereal is the worst. Or chips.
    Oh and when people smack their gum. Ugh. It's terrible.

There is so much that bugs me, but nothing is coming to mind right now.

Back