• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your Pokedex like

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • My pokedex is own 481 and seen 481 i am only missing Kabutops, Omastar, Armarldo, Gorebyss, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai and Arecus

sorry about spelling but they are only pokemon

all my pokemon are legit and i havent got a wifi connector that works!!!

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Uhh... *looks around* okay, I don't see a thread similar to this on the first page... I could've sworn there was one of these...

Mine is slowly nearing completion.

Seen 466
    Obtained 465

The only pokemon I've seen but do not own is Miltank, I can't find it with pokeradar. After that there are some 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon I still need, along with a few legendary pokemon and 4th gen evolutions.(Magmortar, Gallade)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I haven't been trying to complete my pokedex or anything like that yet. I think I own like, 100, and seen 300.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Mine is
    Seen: 302
    Caught: 168

I don't try to complete my Pokedex. There isn't really any point as you don't really gain anything.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    seen 491, caught 491. all i need is shaymin and arceus, and im waiting for their events! woot for me!

Back