• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is Your Pokegear Style?

What Style Do You Use?

• Total voters

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Wow I did not know this was possible until I popped in here. I chose the tower style, none of them looked real great to me but tower was interesting, I liked the font. The regular blue one was fine though too.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I prefer the Tower and Rocket Style. It's really cool of GameFreak to include personal styling of one's Pokegear than just a regular, default one. The Tower Style really amazes me; the way its made, and I just love how authentic it looks. The Rocket style is a really edgy-looking theme that I enjoy using most of the time. As of right now, however, I am currently using the Tower Style.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    I use the pkmn leage theme cuz it looks the cleanest cuz its supposed to look official

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2022
    I have a preference for the Silph Style: it's easiest on my eyes.

I wonder if Game Freak/Nintendo will allow customization skins for the PokeGear in the near future.

Back