• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your preferred form on entertainment?

Multiple choice guys!

• Total voters

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
Years
  • Video games and things related to it! But when I'm not doing that, drawing, watching videos, or just generally surfing the internet/TV Tropes are my main pastimes. Every once in a while, though, I do still love to read; I just don't as often as I used to.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I either watch a lot of videos on Youtube or just check stuff out on Reddit/SomethingAwful/Tumblr.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Definitely anime, gaming, and youtube! Does PC count? I didnt click other...

I used to read a lot and I want to get back into it tbh.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Honestly, just the internet. Yeah, YouTube is part of it... but there are so many other sites.

Reddit, Facebook, PC, YouTube, Wikipedia, etc.

Endless entertainment. Sometimes I have the TV on in the background... if that counts.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Mostly just Youtube and video games. I don't have a lot of free time like I used to, so if I do have it and I'm not working on anything, I'm on either of the two.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Can I just say everything that's on that list xD Anime, tv, gaming, youtube, sports. Honestly it depends what I'm in the mood for, but I rotate between the things on that poll.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Roleplay Theatre :]

But yeah, music is probably my second choice, followed by tv shows and going to a cinema to watch a movie in 3D.

Bay

Years
  • For me it also depends on the mood. Recently I've been into TV, video games, and the internet in general. Also I'm trying to get back to reading published works and not just fanfiction heh.

Spacy

Visitor from beyond...
    Years
  • I most enjoy gaming and YouTube. Particularly games like Minecraft and the earlier pokemon games.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Playing video games and listening to my favorite music is my entertainment.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Aside from the ones I voted for above, I do like reading but also simply just browsing the internet (Facebook, PC, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.)

Back