• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Real Name?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Well, my name is Nature. Kind of weird, but it's unique.
    I've actually heard of Nature being used for girls, but not for a guy before. That is pretty unique. :D
    Aiden is my name, an Irish name meaning Firey (which I'm not btw). I won't say more though, for protection purposes an all that :P
    I ~love~ the name Aiden.
    My first name is Michael, one of the most common boy names ever >.>
    I was gonna be a Michael, named after my dad. But then he's like "No~" and I got stuck with the name Greg.

<- Gregory James

I used to hate my name with a firey passion, but I've grown used to it. I at one point tried to go by James, but that didn't catch on. My Spanish class name was Jaime tho. :) Refused to go by Gregorio...

Years
    Late? I'm always late.

Just a heads-up:
    I very highly suggest you not post your last and/or full names, despite what the original post says.

I'm not going to stop any of you, but if you do, it's at your own risk.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My first name is Shaih-Marie, but I am often referred or I prefer to be called Shaih.

As for my surname, I will only say it begins with S.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I looked down this thread at all the 'this is my first name and that's all you need to know' people, and I was thinking "Man, why is everyone so goddamn afraid?" But then sammi posted in her scary 'srs bsns' voice and it made me paranoid about giving my full name out as well.....

So yeah, my name is Andrew. And that's all you need to know.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My name is Saba which is an arabic name meaning "morning." I guess, it's a pretty unique name for you all. xD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    my birth certificate says "Savannah" but i answer to many ridiculous variations of that

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I respond only to Alexander.
    Supposedly, it means something like 'protector of men' but I've yet to live up to that.

Back