• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Is Your Score?

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    This thread is for people who want to share their scores that they currently have on their Diamond and Pearl games. Which is shown on your Trainer Card.

Mine is currently at 19,726.

What's yours?

NEW INFO.
    -Every pokemon that you catch and is registered to your dex is 100 points towards your score.

Last edited:

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    Oh, I'd never really looked at my Trainer Card that closely...so you say this is on the actual Trainer Card and not the one for the Underground? Because I've seen that one before...

Anyone know how it rises or falls?

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    that doesn't mean your better them me XD
    Well...I know I am so why deny it. Jk. I don't necessarily think it means one is better than an other, I think it just says you've accomplished more in the game (such as contests, etc)

Oh, I'd never really looked at my Trainer Card that closely...so you say this is on the actual Trainer Card and not the one for the Underground? Because I've seen that one before...

Anyone know how it rises or falls?
    Yeah it in your trainer card (the one that tells you how much money you have, the day you started the game, how many hours you have played, etc)

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007

Time: 624:48

There is my score... man you guys are wayy below me...

Scores are calculated by how many people you meet and how many flags you have snagged

Last edited:

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007

Time: 624:48

There is my score... man you guys are wayy below me...

Scores are calculated by how many people you meet and how many flags you have snagged
    :surprised: Well... I doubt I could ever get 624 hours of pokemon, im at 309 and im really getting fed up with pokemon...

Years
    My playtime: 364:15
    You get points for defeating Pokémon, catching them, trading, getting new Pokédex entries and digging up things in the underground. I'm sure there are also other things. I also think even get a few points for simply running around in the underground.

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    My playtime: 364:15
    You get points for defeating Pokémon, catching them, trading, getting new Pokédex entries and digging up things in the underground. I'm sure there are also other things. I also think even get a few points for simply running around in the underground.
    Cool, but does anybody know what are the exact points one earns for doing such tasks?

Years
    Score: 109,890,673
    Time: 694:32

That's on Diamond. On my Pearl game I think the score is something like 6,000+, but I don't know the time.

Back