• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sense of humor?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Dramatica humor for sure.

It's sad, because you don't find too many people who don't look at you like you're some kind of horrible monster when you laugh at it. Guess it all comes with the territory of being horribly corrupted by friends.

Other than that, random humor and mild sexual innuendo are pretty great, but dry humor isn't really up my ally.

...oh my.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Sexual humour for sure.

Dude, am I the only person who used two u's in humour in this thread? D:

Years
    Watch the US version of The Office, and then a movie like The Castle and then Anchorman. That should just about sum everything up. I like jokes that aren't really direct, as in they don't tell you it's a joke, it makes you feel like it's a spur of the moment thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    Thanks for the great story, Nate! It was encouraging to read and made me nearly roll out of my seat laughing (with you, of course, not at you!). I especially enjoyed your "I wish I could just suck my brain out and join the marshmallow party" comment!

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
    Years
    I'm pretty sarcastic, and I kinda have a sexual type of humor. Although it takes a lot for me to make me laugh. This is what I think of humor: It's only funny when someone gets hurt, then its freaking hilarious.

Bay

Years
    I like all kinds of humor if done right. I can laugh at sexual innuendo, fourth wall breaking, random, and snarky remarks, but usually those can't be overdone and not used too many times. I remember my favorite comedy of all time is Whose Line Is It Anyway? Now that's a show where comedy is done right, even when the jokes are repeated a couple of times. Also usually the anime I watch the comedy is done right too.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Juicy Fruit said:
    Dude, am I the only person who used two u's in humour in this thread? D:

I am too!

OP: Welp, I'm British, so I have the required level of sarcasm in my sense of humour mix. I pretty much go for dark, sarcastic or ironic to tickle my funny bone. I also like a bit of subtlety. Out-and-out obviousness goes right over my head, and I'm not a huge fan of slapstick. I like the occasional burst, but in something like Laurel and Hardy where it just goes on and on and on, I stop finding it funny. :C

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Very dark, sarcastic, perverted and silly.

I find people getting beaten up funny, that kind of dark and twisted.
    I also find every sexual joke funny, no matter how messed up it is.
    I find ಠ_ಠ to be the best face ever, and Bidoof is a very funny word.
    Also, I'm very very sarcastic, I am from Birmingham, England, after all.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    im a very happy person and i laugh all the time so i dont really have one sense of humor but i do like sarcastic humor

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Sarcastic, dry and sometimes mean. I blame my time on the internet/my family for it.

Very dark, sarcastic, perverted and silly.

I also find every sexual joke funny, no matter how messed up it is.
    I find ಠ_ಠ to be the best face ever,

All of this too. That smiley is the greatest thing ever.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sarcastic and sometimes mean. I find a lot of humor in parody and mockery. :[

Online it's actually pretty hard to make me physically laugh. I usually don't even giggle when I type a rofl or a lol. If something is just witty enough, then I'll laugh.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Sarcasm...Meanness...Irony....and randomness! like "Poopnoodles makes for good eatin!" Would make me laugh. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    It is random, sometimes being sarcastic and playful mean sometimes childish...basically I can try and turn anything I want into something hillarious to myself.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Stanley from The Office.
    Primarily dryness, obscurity, and unpredictable "That's What She Said"s.
    I also make fun of overused jokes and stereotypes.
    Sometimes I delve into mock-racial jokes, slapstick and rarely one-liners when I can't get a good setup or are dealing with a difficult Lowest Common Denominator
    If a guy picks up a Jack Daniels bottle, shakes it, and says,"Hmm.. what do we have here?", I find that very funny.

Edit: Hey... 200 posts! Wait till I tell Mom! She'll be so impressed!

Last edited:
    Back