• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your special object/stuffed animal?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    You know when you ahve family members or friends die? Well, do you have anything you consider very special because they have passed on, like something they gave you before the death? in other words, a stuffed animal or something?

For me, its brown pound puppy. Even though I never knew my grandfather I always feel like he's with me when ever I hug my puppy.

He died when i was a year old so, apparently before that he had given me and my three cousins a pound puppy for christmas and I've had mine ever since.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe, I've been waiting for a thread like this! 8D
    I have a small teddy bear, he was nothing special, but now I take him to bed every night! Don't laugh, you'd fall in love with him too. XD
    Mine came from one of my cousins, she's not dead or anything, but me and her are very close. ^_^

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I still have the blanket I came home from the hospital in, it was made my one of my parents' friends at church. its always been sort of a sentimental thing to me. it got me through quite a few thunderstorms, a tornado, and a hurricane when I was little.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I still have a doll which I've had since I was one. She's wrapped in a cloth so she doesn't tear, she's really on the verge of falling appart someday. ;-;
    I also have two Gaara plushies [one is kinda small] and a Deidara plushie and an Irish bear.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I have a stuffed purple puppy my grandpa gave me when I was a couple of months old. He died when I was about one year old. I sleep with the puppy on my bed every night to remind me of him.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I have a Chatot Plushie xD

I bought it as a joke but I still keep it next to my Mac's screen

Now you all know where the Chatot part of my name comes from

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I once used to sleep with a rubber rat.

Ah, so many cool tricks I've played, scared my mother and sister silly with it once.

And before that it was either one of these few things: plush orca, plush polar bear or a raccoon tail *O_O*

Although my brother somehow got into his head that I do wierd stuff to a charmander plushie which isn't true.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Ahh..

I have a 'Shaun the sheep' doll, my Great Nan gave it to be before she passed... I keep it off my bed so it is safe, I always hug it if I see it.
    Then there is a little dog toy, I love it to bits, my mate gave it to me, she isn't dead, but I don't get along with her much anymore, anyway, the teddy doesn't remind me of her or anything. It's just it reminds me of Akamaru from Naruto, but it doesn't look like it, it's just the size, anyway, if I sleep without it I feel cold...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a Mary token that my grandmother gave me. She passed away a month later, so it struck me as odd that she would give me the token, as if she knew her time was coming soon.

Years
    I have a whole family of special stuffed animals on my bed, but my most special one is my little pink kitty, named Kitty. XD I got it at a competiton when I wasn't placing all day, but when I bought Kitty, I finally placed. So now I bring Kitty to every competition. XP

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I have a stuffed toy that kind of looks like a Dragonite. It reminds me of Pokemon lol

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I have a teddy that was given to me by a nurse for being brave when I had a few stitches in my head =3 I was 2. But I remember them *shudders* No anaesthetic :(

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My little sister bought me an Eevee plushie a while back when I was like 10, and she was 6 for my birthday..I mean, she bought bought it with my parents money, still..she was so little ._.

So yeah..that's probably my most special stuffed animal because it hold sentimental value to me...

..She is current back in possetion of it xD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have a lot. But I guess there are two teddy bears that are really important to me. My first one EVER was given to me by Animadversion. I was just born... I think. Well anyway, for the longest time I was obsessed with that teddy bear. It went everywhere with me.

The other teddy bear.. I don't remember who gave him to me. But, his name is Moo. I know he's not a stuffed cow, but I guess the fact that he was white reminded me of one? >; Who knows. But I love that teddy bear.

Years
    I have this Sakura II Beanie Baby from when I was collecting them. It's special to me because I bought it in Japan. I thought it'd be worth something someday. I doubt it does now, but still... it reminds me of Japan, and it's really pretty.

I also have a bear I love mentioning called Sam the Bear. I got it when I was really little, about three? I was young, which probably explains why it's named after me. o_O Anyway, it was a HUGE teddy bear, about as tall as I am. I think it was a birthday present. Out of the few stuffed animals I've had, he's one of the few that sticks around. But that's because large teddy bears are cool :D

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    A cute, white dog, very smooth and cute :D It was given to me by a friend who my mom doesn't talk to anymore. We all don't talk to her anymore because my mom thinks she was uber mean to us :'( It reminds me of her, and her adventurous personality ^_^ She would take us everywhere :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I have a stuffed Pikachu plush that I found in my attic when my and my dad cleaned it. It helps me sleep at night, and sometimes, that's hard to do (sleep)

I've been trying to get a little Dawn plush toy, but to no avail...:(

Last edited:
    Back