• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your strongest pokemon?

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
    Lavaman (Magmar)
    lvl 50, Mild Nature
    Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, and Psychic
    HP: 137
    AtK: 110
    Def: 77
    SpA: 132
    SpD: 101
    Spe: 127

I also like how his Flame Body makes eggs hatch faster! =D

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    My strongest non legendary is probably my tyranitar: lvl 100

HP: 335
    attack: 310
    defense: 258
    SP.attack: 235
    SP.defense: 226
    speed: 172

Earthquake
    surf
    thunderbolt
    ice beam

And i do not hack

Years
    Lavaman (Magmar)
    lvl 50, Mild Nature
    Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, and Psychic
    HP: 137
    AtK: 110
    Def: 77
    SpA: 132
    SpD: 101
    Spe: 127

I also like how his Flame Body makes eggs hatch faster! =D
    I like your nickname(:
    Aweosme pokemon, I like the move set. All strong moves!

My strongest non legendary is probably my tyranitar: lvl 100

HP: 335
    attack: 310
    defense: 258
    SP.attack: 235
    SP.defense: 226
    speed: 172

Earthquake
    surf
    thunderbolt
    ice beam

And i do not hack
    Dangggg!!! Thats a beast pokemon! Wicked stats. I;m trying to train my pokemon but I am no where near something that strong. What pokemon game do you have it in? (heartgold or ruby or pearl or etc) <---incase you didnt understand my weird phrasing haha.

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Not that it is really that strong, but the first and only pokemon I ever trained to level 100 myself was back when Generation II was king. This was when I was a-lot younger, so I didn't care about his stat's or anything. Just training a level 100 was enough, either way that dragonite was the best.

Edit: I just realized your talking about inn HEARTgold and SOULsilver, my bad!
    E

Last edited:
    Years
    Not that it is really that strong, but the first and only pokemon I ever trained to level 100 myself was back when Generation II was king. This was when I was a-lot younger, so I didn't care about his stat's or anything. Just training a level 100 was enough, either way that dragonite was the best.
    The strongest pokemon I've trained is only up to like 84 haha. I was such a noob when I was little that I would just train my pokemon to level 60, make one team of level 60's except for my starter which was always like 20 levels stronger than the rest of my pokemon, then I would spend the rest of my time in the game catching legendaries and looking for rare items haha. And I totally agree Gen. 2 is the best haha. :D

Edit: It's all good. I don't really care which game its from. I just picked this category because I'm training my Heartgold pokemon for the elite4 and I like talking about pokemon with random strangers.

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    The strongest pokemon I've trained is only up to like 84 haha. I was such a noob when I was little that I would just train my pokemon to level 60, make one team of level 60's except for my starter which was always like 20 levels stronger than the rest of my pokemon, then I would spend the rest of my time in the game catching legendaries and looking for rare items haha. And I totally agree Gen. 2 is the best haha. :D

Yeah, i refuse to play the fourth and fifth generation games, in my opinion Pokemon isn't what it once was..

Like for instance, in Generation I there was at-least a story-line that was compelling.. Like Lavender Town, with the graves and team rocket who killed the Marowak..

To me anyway, it feel's like Pokemon has lost it's validity.

I wouldn't of came back to Pokemon if they hadn't of re-released Gold and Silver!

Years
    Yeah, i refuse to play the fourth and fifth generation games, in my opinion Pokemon isn't what it once was..

Like for instance, in Generation I there was at-least a story-line that was compelling.. Like Lavender Town, with the graves and team rocket who killed the Marowak..

To me anyway, it feel's like Pokemon has lost it's validity.

I wouldn't of came back to Pokemon if they hadn't of re-released Gold and Silver!
    Wow. You are awesome. I feel EXACTLY the same way. They are just throwing out new games to please the little kids and other fake fans who just want new material and new graphics.

The pokemons games were so much better back in r/b/y and g/s/c because of the good plots. Actually Platinum was good because it had compelling story line. You should definately at least play that game haha.

I had the idea of remaking gold and silver after I had done everything in firered because I was tired of playing gold version over and over again mainly because all my friends only play the new games. Hg/Ss is my fav pokemon games. Because I can have the original pokemon games mixed with better graphics and online battles!

Haha sorry I talk a lot. But I'll finish with this. I agree with you, Pokemon was until Ruby, after that it went down hill... Sept for Platinum's story line

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Well, I am actually planning on playing Pokemon Platinum going through with only Misdreavus..
    As i did hear that Platinum actually had a half decent story-line/plot. Of-course you won't catch me using 3rd/4th generation Pokemon unless it's competitive battling.

To add on to our whinge session, I swear to god the design's for all the new Pokemon (4th+5th generation) are terrible.. I honestly think it's time to let Pokemon go, or re-create what it once was.. But then again today's kid's aren't interested in that type of thing, I would say that a-lot of the fan base up until Heart Gold and Soul Silver were released were fairly young.

Oh well I suppose, But who in god's name didn't like the old black and white Pokemon and 8-bit soundtrack's! (Looking at you Lavender Town)

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    That tyranitar have really bad attack for being at level 100 its supposed to have 406 att at max evs Ivs and nature or at least close to that to be considered good

for exampel heres the sts of my own tyranitar I have in SS, dont know its Ivs but its ev trained:

Lavaman (Magmar)
    lvl 100, Adamant Nature
    Crunch, Fire punch, Stone edge, and Earthquake
    HP: 312
    AtK: 381
    Def: 230
    SpA: 178
    SpD: 224
    Spe: 216

Years
    Well, I am actually planning on playing Pokemon Platinum going through with only Misdreavus..
    As i did hear that Platinum actually had a half decent story-line/plot. Of-course you won't catch me using 3rd/4th generation Pokemon unless it's competitive battling.

To add on to our whinge session, I swear to god the design's for all the new Pokemon (4th+5th generation) are terrible.. I honestly think it's time to let Pokemon go, or re-create what it once was.. But then again today's kid's aren't interested in that type of thing, I would say that a-lot of the fan base up until Heart Gold and Soul Silver were released were fairly young.

Oh well I suppose, But who in god's name didn't like the old black and white Pokemon and 8-bit soundtrack's! (Looking at you Lavender Town)
    Yeah you are quite correct. I think they are giving away to many legendaries in the 3rd/4th gens. Plus they just dont have the old pokemon soul in them. haha. Platinum didn't make me say "wow this sucks" everytime I put the game in my ds though. I like the storyline (as I stated before) and I think the new competitive Wi-fi battles are amazingg! And I swear, when I first saw they were re-making gold and silver I literally started freaking out and I was screaming around my house. My very first pokemon game was gold version. It was my first pokemon game... AND my first video game ever. But when i told my sister who plays pokemon, she didn't care because she felt no sentimental value. I think fans are just losing the sentimental value of pokemon these days. :( sad face. I hate hearing that a kid's first pokemon game was pearl/diamond/platinum.

That tyranitar have really bad attack for being at level 100 its supposed to have 406 att at max evs Ivs and nature or at least close to that to be considered good

for exampel heres the sts of my own tyranitar I have in SS, dont know its Ivs but its ev trained:

Lavaman (Magmar)
    lvl 100, Adamant Nature
    Crunch, Fire punch, Stone edge, and Earthquake
    HP: 312
    AtK: 381
    Def: 230
    SpA: 178
    SpD: 224
    Spe: 216
    I think any pokemon that someone has truly trained is good. You could win with any properly trained pokemon

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Yeah you are quite correct. I think they are giving away to many legendaries in the 3rd/4th gens. Plus they just dont have the old pokemon soul in them. haha. Platinum didn't make me say "wow this sucks" everytime I put the game in my ds though. I like the storyline (as I stated before) and I think the new competitive Wi-fi battles are amazingg! And I swear, when I first saw they were re-making gold and silver I literally started freaking out and I was screaming around my house. My very first pokemon game was gold version. It was my first pokemon game... AND my first video game ever. But when i told my sister who plays pokemon, she didn't care because she felt no sentimental value. I think fans are just losing the sentimental value of pokemon these days. :( sad face. I hate hearing that a kid's first pokemon game was pearl/diamond/platinum.

Yeah, not like anyone values anything anymore..
    Either way, I think the person who created the first pokemon game (Satoshi something?) did well, if what I have heard is correct the idea of pokemon came from him studying bug's and animals as a child. And his imagination was let loose which in turn became Pokemon..

But I think that he either has nothing to do with Pokemon anymore (Because in my opinion if he did have something to do with the later generations it wouldn't be what he visualized Pokemon to evolve into..), or he's rolling around in his money and doing to much blow and wizz to care what happens to the series..

Years
    Yeah, not like anyone values anything anymore..
    Either way, I think the person who created the first pokemon game (Satoshi something?) did well, if what I have heard is correct the idea of pokemon came from him studying bug's and animals as a child. And his imagination was let loose which in turn became Pokemon..

But I think that he either has nothing to do with Pokemon anymore (Because in my opinion if he did have something to do with the later generations it wouldn't be what he visualized Pokemon to evolve into..), or he's rolling around in his money and doing to much blow and wizz to care what happens to the series..
    Well, He made sure to start up his company. To make pokemon so great. He probably wrote down everthing. He probably proofed each town, pokemon, evolution, and like every aspect of the game, with the help of other people. But it was his like creation. Now He just has handed it over to the company. Its just to make money now. Thats why the re-makes do so well because they just enhance the graphics and add in more pokemon and more features (which im not complaining about)
    But i wish they would create a pokemon game. Where they just started over. Took like 50 old school pokemon. And add new pokemon with it, to equal 150-200 total pokemon in the game. Add a really cool region. Make a cool story line. Then take like ideas from the fans who care about pokemon. Like if we were programmers, we could totally make a new pokemon game with soul. but yeah....I dont want to stop playing pokemon...I just want them to make real pokemon games, with good storylines and good pokemon haha. Oh well... we can just hope...maybe some CEO will read this and change the pokemon industry.

Years
    MY stronget that i trained was a lvl 90 sceptizo (sceptile)
    nature quirky
    and i never really used it in hg but i trained him in emerald like a lot but didnt get much done due to weak trainers in emerald

strongest is my timid lvl 100 machamp that my brother traded me and then i migrated it to my HG

Years
    MY stronget that i trained was a lvl 90 sceptizo (sceptile)
    nature quirky
    and i never really used it in hg but i trained him in emerald like a lot but didnt get much done due to weak trainers in emerald

strongest is my timid lvl 100 machamp that my brother traded me and then i migrated it to my HG
    Yeah I think it's hard to train pokemon. I've recently been doing it though. I've trained my pokemon to 60+ levels. I wanna train them to 100 so I can finally be able to say I've trained a pokemon to level 100. Sceptile is a beast pokemon btw. One of my favorites!

Years
    I believe the truth behind strength is confidence, you don't get confidence from brewing up a pokemon with a gameshark, advice from smogon, and constant breeding. What you need to do is raise it with love, and be patient. That being said my strongest poke' is

Togekiss
    LV. 74
    Water Pulse
    Wish
    Extrasensory
    Fly

Years
    I believe the truth behind strength is confidence, you don't get confidence from brewing up a pokemon with a gameshark, advice from smogon, and constant breeding. What you need to do is raise it with love, and be patient. That being said my strongest poke' is

Togekiss
    LV. 74
    Water Pulse
    Wish
    Extrasensory
    Fly
    Yeah I totally agree. I'd say my strongest pokemon a person has is his/her's favorite pokemon. What is togekiss' type?

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Well, my strongest pokemon is Tyranitar, but my two teamed pokemon in my pokemon team is Umbreon and Bronzong. My Bronzong relies on my Umbreon to be kind of hard to beat.

Tyranitar:

Lv. 100
    Attack: 305
    Defense: 275
    Sp. Attack: 225
    Sp. Defense: 254
    Speed: 179

My combo with Umbreon and Bronzong is this:

I choose Umbreon in the battle, could be after some of my other pokemon are (if) defeated. And I use Confuse Ray, then i just use Curse like 5 times, probably more or less depending on the HP. Then I use Baton Pass to switch into my Bronzong, and he is already waaay too slow, so the "Curse" brought him down even more, plus attack and defense. I use Trick Room with my Bronzong so he can go first, and then i might just use hypnosis, then just pure Gyro Ball. So that way he's really, really, really strong, plus Trick Room makes the slowest pokemon go first, so it's an advantage. :)
    ------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------
    Umbreon:

Lv. 100

Hp: 320
    Attack: 148
    Defense: 309
    Sp. Attack: 135
    Sp. Defense: 357
    Speed: 161
    ---------------
    Bronzong: