• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your strongest pokemon?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Which pokemon did you train the best? List the pokemon's name, level, moves, and stats!

Years
    So far, my Infernape in Platinum. Her name was (IS) Summer, and she knows Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Calm Mind, and Close Combat. She's also currently level 76, andddd.... Well, I can't remember her stats exactly, sooo. :x

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Mine is my lv 72 Alamos Darkrai.

Moves:hypnosis,nightmare,roar of time,spacial rend.

Waiting for it to learn nasty plot and dark void.

Can't see stats atm but ya its awsome.

Turn 1:Hypnosis,Darkrai torments oppent with bad dreams.

Turn 2:Nightmare does damage,Darkrai torments oppent with bad dreams

Turn 3:Hypnosis just to waste a turn,nightmare does damage,Darkrai torments oppent with bad dreams.

Oppent faints.

i normally beat everyone i face with him enless there pokemon wakes up or hypnosis misses on first turn.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Currently, my Gengar. It knows Trick, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Focus Blast. Don't really remember its stats but I know it's Lv. 100 with 350 Speed and 350 - something in Special Attack.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    So I've trained many Salamences in my day, but the one I have on my Emerald right now has just the highest stats for his level (out of the ones I've trained). He's like level 60 with 226 attack, when my two Garchomps on my Pearl and Platinum are just over 200 and at the same level, and I thought I did a much better job with them, but I guess not xP

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Right now my strongest Pokemon on my team would have to be my Vaporeon at level 38 and my Scizor. The rest of my team is at level 37.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    Lessee...my favorite well raised Pokemon would have to be my Kingdra, oddly enough, since I'm not particularly fond of dragons or water types. (I like them, but they aren't my faves)
    It knows Yawn, Surf, Ice Beam, and Dragon Pulse.

But I have several others, like my Spiritomb with Hypnosis, Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse, and Nasty Plot, and my Zangoose with Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Close Combat, and X-Scissor.

Doughnutx23

Experienced Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    My strongest pokemon is my Infernape. It's not the one I got from the start, but I bred it till I got good ivs of 31 Attack and 28 Speed with a Jolly Nature. It pretty much K0s everything, except for water psychics.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    My strongest, is Staraptor, which is level 50 (I only bought platinum 3 days ago)

It knows Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Fly and Close Combat.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    In Platinum, I had this Honchkrow; I was proud of its moveset:
    -Drill Peck
    -Sucker Punch
    -Heat Wave
    -Superpower
    Nature: Hasty
    EVs: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Scope Lens
    Ability: Super Luck

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    I will always treasure my Scizor, Gengar, Aerodactyl, Garchomp, Salamence, and Flygon. I really just love those dragons!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    My best Pokemon is Lvl. 100 Arceus
    I got it from my friend who got it from some Japanese dude via Wifi

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    My best pokemon used to be my Sceptile which I trained lvl.5-lvl.100 but I've got a new one. It's a Lvl.55 Starmie and it has beaten many pokemon 10-20 lvl's above it.

Lvl.55 Starmie w/ Wise Glasses
    Ability: Illuminate
    Nature: Quirky

Surf
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Reflect

HP: 157
    Att: 95
    Def: 121
    Sp. Att: 138
    Sp. Def: 122
    Speed: 160 (faster than Lance's Lvl.75 Dragonite lol)

Last edited:
    Back