• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your theme song?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Hum, er.

Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton
    ~Just a boy, just an ordinary boy, but he was looking to the sky~ . . .

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think this, Target Burma by Mateo Pascal, done for the mission of the same name in the game Commandos 2.
    I understand it's not actually a song, but that's the point — I'm not a person of words.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    All of the Michael Jackson songs because a lot of them are touching or heart warming like Man in the Mirror, Heal the World, and Bad.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    "Dear You" - any version, doesn't matter, though -Cry- by Yudzuki, -Hope- by Hotarubi Kakeru, and -Vocal- by Yudzuki would most likely be the main ones for me.

Also, Mugen Kairou [lit. "Infinite Corridor"] by Tamura Yukari would be my backup.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd say my favorite song is Arizona by Kings of Leon. I listen to it whenever good things happen to me, so...that is theme-ish.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'd say my favorite song is Arizona by Kings of Leon. I listen to it whenever good things happen to me, so...that is theme-ish.

I thought yours was..... Oh I don't... remember it... >A<;;
    We decided on it back when we decided mine too, remember? D:
    Back when we all loved spamming sounds on MSN...

Anyway, I've only ever thought of theme songs once, and that was in the aforementioned time, when everyone decided my theme song was Milkshake, by Kelis.

Back