• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Weight?

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    35kg <i'm know that i'm really-really thin>. Because of that my parent always give vitamins, ask me to go the doctor and so.

Years
    OKay, I donno the exact weight... but it's around 100-110 lbs. I look okay, I guess. (I don't know the weight in kilos -- I'm a US citizen, so we don't learn about kilos. :/)

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Well seeing as I'm a short person of 5'8"...I weigh 127lb.

I was 135...but I dropped 7 pounds! I'm as skinny as a rail! I needed those 7 pounds! *runs after pound lossage* COME BACK HERE YOU POUNDS!!!!! XD

Actually to be alittle more specific...my body fat makes up a small 15% of my total weight. That's right! Feist your eyes on the 108 pounds I call muscle! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *makes tiny muscle*

*gets struck by lightning*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm 5'9 and 114/115 lbs (9 stone). I'm happy with my weight :3

Makoto

Years
    I'm weird. One day I'll be 100, the next 105, next 98, etc. I'm the only one I know whose weight changes that often. It's usually between 95 and 105.

and for me it's similar to protoman. i also look skinny unless i'm swimming, when i look like some big fatty.

Last edited:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    My appendicituz zcrewed up my matabolizm ;-; Ever zince my zurgery I've beenlozing weight and I can't put it back on >< Neeeeh! *eatz a jar of penut butter and loozez 3 lbz*
    It waz 100 a couple dayz ago but it'z dropped to 98. At 5'3 I guezz that'z normalizh but it ztill worriez me :/

*eatz a pie*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Many people would kill for that metabolism :P You should consider yourself lucky XD

Makoto

Years
    Teara said:
    My appendicituz zcrewed up my matabolizm ;-; Ever zince my zurgery I've been lozing weight and I can't put it back on >< Neeeeh! *eatz a jar of penut butter and loozez 3 lbz*
    It waz 100 a couple dayz ago but it'z dropped to 98. At 5'3 I guezz that'z normalizh but it ztill worriez me :/

*eatz a pie*

I used to be kinda close to that until midway into 5th grade. During that one year I gained about 15 lbs, and then my metabolism went back to what it used to be, not losing or gaining weight. I still have those 15 lbs. If I could just get rid of them.... btw i'm only 5'1 or so so i'll probably grow and slim out.

and if you forgot my above post, i'm anywhere from 95-105 fluctuating by the day.

Back