• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Weight?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I should probably work out XD

My legs are pretty strong from soccer and stuff. I'm a good runner =D

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Many people would kill for that metabolism You should consider yourself lucky XD
    That'z what I uzed to think XD I had known a girl who couldn't gain wait no matter what zhe ate and I waz like "OMGZH that'd rock! Eating whatever you want and not having to worry about weight" Cept now my docter keepz telling me to ztart eating, even though I eat all the time XD
    I used to be kinda close to that until midway into 5th grade. During that one year I gained about 15 lbs, and then my metabolism went back to what it used to be, not losing or gaining weight. I still have those 15 lbs. If I could just get rid of them.... btw i'm only 5'1 or so so i'll probably grow and slim out.
    Don't worry about it, that'z the age you ztart to get a form and looze baby fat(from what I can tell o.o) :3 Mozt of my friendz are around 15/16 and they're ztill zliming down ^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *Just weighed self*

Very bad! 142! -.-; But at least I drop to 130-135 once school starts. We have a rigourous gym class >.>;

Luckily I look pretty skinny ^^

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • i weigh 156 i am 5'9 i am not fat cause i work out every day i go to the gym and all that i do 200 sit-ups and push-ups before i go to bed i i do 150 when i wake up and i go to the gym for my break for work. i guess i like the way my body looks i am built not FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ONLY eat salad for lunch i don't eat breakfast never have for dinneri eat salad again so i can't be fat off of salad.People say i look good but i should eat something besides salad i don't eat GREASY food GROSS :laugh:

Last edited:

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • I am 5'3 and I weigh 112-115 pounds ^^;; thats a good weight I guess for my height...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    How shall I put this? I am not a skinny skinny guy, but I weight enough to break your backs if I fall on yall ;D

Magik

Unknown artist~
    Years
  • I weigh around 100-110 lbs, but everyone thinks I'm too skinny. I remember going to the doctors a week ago and she asked me if I ate at all O_o. Weird huh?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Mario The World Champion said:
    Um... no comment. I ain't disclosing this info. ><
    Then why did you post?

As for my ON TOPIC POST unlike the post I quoted, I weigh anywhere from 115lbs - 125lbs. I'm 5'9 so meh.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I weigh 205. I'm 6'2-3. It's not a really bad weight. I'm KINDA fat, but I'm not like...obese or anything. I refer to myself as over-healthy. XD But thankfully, my height kinda evens out some of the fat a little bit. I mean...I'm only like 10 lbs over my ideal weight supposedly. o_o;

Guest123_x1

I don't even remember the last time I checked my stats, but I'd say I'm 120lbs at 5'9"

Back