• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you're favorite T.V. show or movIe.

Years
    My favorite TV shows are Port Charles and Futurama. Vampire drama and Futuristic comedy = Yay. xD

Um... I guess my favorite movie is Rumor Has It. Great movie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    My favorite shows are 60 minutes, King of Queens, To Catch a Predator, and Sportscenter/ESPN.

Years
    Shows: Not much to name really

Moives:
    The 8th moive of Pokemon, Groundhog day, um...Anastasia {Yeah there's a moive about her.}

I can't name much. XD

---A.R

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    TV shows: Stargate SG-1 | Stargate Atlantis | House | 24 | Futurama | The Simpsons | Family Guy | Robot Chicken | Aqua Teen Hunger Force | Chappelle's Show | Mind of Mencia | Reno 911! | M*A*S*H | MacGyver | Walker, Texas Ranger | JAG | That '70s Show | anything on the History Channel

Movies [abridged list]: All six Star Wars films | all James Bond films | American Pie, Austin Powers, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, and The Matrix trilogies | Kill Bill duology | Reservoir Dogs | Pulp Fiction | Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children | Aliens | Predator | Resident Evil | Independence Day | Spaceballs | This is Spinal Tap | 12 Angry Men | Gladiator | Schindler's List | The Dirty Dozen | A Bridge Too Far | Saving Private Ryan | Top Gun | Crimson Tide | The Rock | Face/Off | Forrest Gump | Billy Madison | Happy Gilmore | Dumb and Dumber | How High | Napoleon Dynamite | Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure | Army of Darkness | Shaun of the Dead | Super Troopers | Dogma | Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back | Jackass: The Movie

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I just got hooked on the tv show The Real World: Sydney. And then my new favorite movie would have to be StarDust.

rock howard

Banned
    Years
    I like to watch a variety of Spanish telenovelas,
    Buscando a Timbiriche La Nueva Banda,Quick Draw McGraw[love<33] Futurama and that's pretty much all ^_^
    la fea mas vea! ahahahaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!
    my favorite show is the simsons! and my favotite movies are pirates of the (how ever you spell it!)number one was the best! also Xmen,anchor man,and rush hour 3!

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hmm... I like plenty of tv shows, like House, 24, Scrubs, Family Guy and The Office. As for movies, well, I don't really watch movies often, so I can't say I have a favourite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    I like to change mine up a bit from time to time. I just saw the movie The Good German it was fantastic!!! It has moved up to my current favorite movie. For a favorite TV show I'm gonna have to say Army Wives. It's too good.

Back