• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What item/thing did your mom buy for you?

What did you get from her?

• Useless items

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Berries

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Scarf

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Potion

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Moon stone and a choice scarf. Probably the best items I've got from her other than berries of all varieties.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many berries :P I got a scarf, too :)

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    i got choice specs, Focus Sash, muscle band, and tons of berries. I also think i got a choice scarf from her.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • She gave me a moon stone, a water stone, then berries. So far other then the two stones it's been nothing but berries.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My mother bought me an Ultra Ball once. It helped me catched that Sudowoodo.

Other than that, I think that she also bought me some berries and a Super Potion.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Got Choice Scarf from her yesterday, when I didn't even know she bought those kind of things. Took me by surprise! I was also glad to get Choice Specs from Lake of Rage. Any alternate locations for Choice Band, besides Battle Frontier?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Checked on Seribii and got everything my mom could buy me, with like 50 of each berry, so I told her to stop saving. All I did was set my ds clock to tuesday, and battled the gentleman at the lighthouse over and over, you get 14,400 per battle with Amulet coin, I ended up leveling my Alakazam from 40-50, and got around 400-500k

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Mostly always berries, which gets annoying, once she brought me a Moon Stone, and some scarf one time but that's it.

Zakki-C-Mo

strategic trainer
    Years
  • mostly berries and potions, but she did get me a moon stone :]
    just as my nidorino got to level 23,
    it is the thing that has kept me saving money, lol

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Actually, a few days ago she gave me a focus sash AND muscle band! And a lot of the berries she sends me are the kind that reduce damage taken from super-effective attacks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Usually I get;
    -berries
    -potion/super potion
    -repels

I got a silk scarf from her today :D

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • She doesn't really give me anything that I actually want at this point of the game, items like useless Berries and Potions.

Mom: I bought you something with your money!
    You: What was it?
    Mom: A Potion.
    *Silence*
    You: Seriously.
    Mom: Yep. Say, what level is your cute little Pokemon you showed me?
    *Silence*
    You: 100.
    Mom: Oh.

tobi-ksla

Years
  • Yesterday, she got me a Super Potion.

Today, I was in Goldenrod City. It was a Sunday morning, and my apparently, my mom went on a shopping spree. I ended up getting Shuka, Kasib and Haban berries. She also got a Repel for me. That repel may come in handy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't gotten anything but berries for her for a long time now. xD; I think I've gotten all the rare items she gives you, as I've gotten the Moon Stone, Choice Scarf, yadda yadda.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Same here, Moonstone, Choicescarf, and like the same 3 berries over and over. I want to cut her off because those phone calls get annoying (stop telephoning me!)

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • She's bought a Muscle Band, a Silk Scarf, a Moon Stone, an Everstone, a Hard Stone, a Choice Scarf, Super Potions, and many berries for me, including Pecha, Passho, Wacan, Rindo, Yache, Chople, Tanga, Charti, Haban, Colbur, and Chilan berries.

Back