• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What item/thing did your mom buy for you?

What did you get from her?

• Useless items

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Berries

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Scarf

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Potion

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
  • Presents From Mom?

So, I just got a call from my "mom", and she told me the whole deal about how she bought something with my money, so I went to the Poké Mart to check what it was. Turns out she bought me a Choice Scarf. Now, needless to say, I thought that was pretty cool. So when I got the Choice Scarf, I got to thinking: "I wonder what other people have gotten..." So that's what I'm wondering: what cool items have you received that your mom bought? Now bear in mind that I'm not talking about getting a Super Potion when you needed one, and how you thought that was cool. I'm talking about unique items, items that are hard to find in-game, or require time and/or a lot of money (or currency of any type) to get.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • All these "cool" presents can be found here.
    I got a focus sash and choiceband. Everything else were just berries. D: Makes planting berries useless to me.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • im think thats all you get really needles to say that she will all ways give the same item over and over the ones you guys have just said

Boafrats

Ahem! Thanks.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    I love getting "presents" from Mom. My favourites are her delicious berries. It's rare to get my hands on those.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • All these "cool" presents can be found here.
    I got a focus sash and choiceband. Everything else were just berries. D: Makes planting berries useless to me.

im think thats all you get really needles to say that she will all ways give the same item over and over the ones you guys have just said

I don't really care what it's possible to get, I care what you guys have actually gotten. Sure, those are the things you can get, but in any other situation there is only a limited number of things you can get. When you first started out the game, you obviously weren't getting Hyper Potions and Focus Sashes, were you? So, now there's a low chance of getting each item, and that's what I'm asking: what did you get that's cool?

Oh, and to thebest: I'm not quite sure why you posted here. Your post wasn't productive in the least bit. It didn't serve any useful purpose, it was only posted to show how you don't like this thread. If you don't like a thread, I suggest you don't post in that thread.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Like it or not, we've already have a thread for this, so merged the two. =P

But it's certainly a fine-enough discussion otherwise. =/

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • The only useful thing she gave me was a Moon Stone and maybe something else.

She always buys me pointless berries, so now I have millions of berries that I don't need or use.

Perhaps if I ever get Wifi, I can have my own Pokemon with Berries trades. XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Is there a cap on how many Choice Scarves, etc. she'll buy you?

I've gotten one of every "special" item she can buy for you; now she's just loading me up with crappy, damage-lowering berries.

Is there a cap? o0

Years
  • Mostly berries, I think I have like 30-40 Colbur berries... But I also got useful stuff, like Muscle Band, Choice Specs/Scarf, Silk scarf...

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I think she just tries to see how much she can spend on the worst items. Never seen someone spend so much on a Potion. I don't even need Potions! My Pokemon were level 53 after the 4th Gym.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Best things I got were a Choice Scarf and a Focus Sash. Problem is, none of my pokemon really focus on speed, and I'm not using FEAR just now.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    All she gave me were berries....lots of berries...

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    The only things useful to me (so not berries xD) was a Silk Scarf, Choice Scarf, Moon Stone, and a Muscle Band. xD

Back