• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen what iz youre strongest gold and silver pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    My strongest is my transferd Mewtwo from red version its hp is 458 and i didnt yous gameshark

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I don't have any shiny pokemon yet, the way I got any shiny pokemon was through game shark, but eventually I hope I will.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Mine was a lvl 100 mewtwo, lvl100 mew, and lvl 100 celebi,u decide whats stronger(probabally mewtwo,hard to tell since no one had a chance) I cought these with my gold map editor,just made them wild pkmn,lol

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Oh, yeah? I forgot about transferred ones. I also had a L100 Porygon named Missingno. [after the glitch that allowed me to get the nuggets to buy it] with Psybeam, Thunder, Blizzard, and Tri Attack. It was a legend in the old versions, too bad it got wiped in my Gold version when I restarted it [should've remembered to retransfer it? *cries*].

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • um... very hard to decide... basically any common Pokemon archetype in GSC are strong to its own extent already... such as perish song trapping, cursing, etc...

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
    Years
  • My strongest Pokemon from GSC hmm. Mine would have to be my rarest one that I won at the official UK Pokemon tournie. That pokemon I'm talking about is non other than Celebri.

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Mine are my darling girls, Level 100 Umbreon and Espeon, Shadewind and Charni.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • The strongest I ever owned was my lovely Heracross, Athena. Her stats were near max, no cheat device... just caught her parents randomly, bred, and was lucky. I also had a nifty Tyranitar who had max special stats.

My strongest cheapo legends were my Lugia (from silver) and Suikun (from crystal).

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • definetly my lv 100 celebi. i got it at a promo. may sound cheap, but it isnt as strong as a regular legendary, but has amazin sp attack

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    definetly my lv 100 celebi. i got it at a promo. may sound cheap, but it isnt as strong as a regular legendary, but has amazin sp attack

um... it has 299 for all stats... so can't really say one of its stats is more amazing than its other stats... however it's like 50 or 60 lower than Alakazam in terms of sp.attack, and only tied with Starmie's...

Celebi is a very annoying legendary... despite its crappy elemental combination, it's still one annoying thing... it never dies with so much healing, plus it's one of the 4 heal beller in GSC too (blissey, miltank, celebi, smeargle)

Celebi @ leftovers
    -leech seed
    -heal bell
    -recover
    -psychic

Back