• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~what Johto Starter~*!*~

~*!*~STARTER~*!*~

• ~*!*~CHIKORITA~*!*~

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ~*!*~CYNDAQUIL~*!*~

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • ~*!*~TOTODILE~*!*~

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • ~*!*~NEITHER~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I pickeed Totodile in Pokemon Colloseum, so I'm gunna pick Totodile in XB Gale of Darkness when I get to that part (if you REALLY can.)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I have both Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon XD and I would DEFINATELY pick Cyndaquil/Quilava because I think it is adorable!

I know this is the wrong place to ask but 'Where do you get to pick which Johto starter you want in Pokemon XD?'
    Is it at Mt.Battle?

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
    Might_Mighteyena99 - if you want to pick one of those starters, you must complete MT. BATTLE all the way through without leaving ir changing your pokemon using a PC. You can use legenderys though.

CHICORITA!!!!! I happen to always pick it in the Metal games and I like grass types. It also provides more of a challenge.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I've got all three (yes you can get them all, but you need to go through Mount Battle 3 times). Each one has the three Elemental Hyper Beam moves - Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant, if you like that sort of thing.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i picked chckorita first then cyndaquil the totodile, only because i awnted to train totodile on the gba version..

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Pheee. Its hard, but once I get shadow Lugia Purified, I shall PWN mount battle.
    Then I'll get Cindaquill, Then PWN it again and get a chikorita to raise in my Saphirre.

Back