• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What key item is registered?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Just out of curiosity.

Which one of your key items is registered to the Y button.

Mines the bike, which is probably most common.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I always have my bike registered, but while chaining, it is the PokeRadar. And sometimes, when fishing, when I can't ever find the one that I'm looking for, I register one of my rods.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I always use the bike.
    I occasionally use the pokeradar but I haven't got a chain past 17 yet so I don't try much.
    I also use the super rod sometimes, but only for EV training attack against Gyarados, since my pkdex is completed I don't need to fish and I breed for all my pokemon now.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Mine is usually the bike, but when fishing, I register the fishing rod (whichever I want to use)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    usually the bike (about 97% of the time) but i've been chaining IV'd dittos lately, so the Pokeradar has been registered as well.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Mines the bike 99% of the time, then it switches between the Pokeradar and the Vs Seeker

kinkajoukid

Zzz...
    Years
    It's always been the Bike for me in the past games, but Diamond/Pearl has me switching a lot... Sometimes it's the PokeRadar, sometimes it's one of the Rods, and it can even be the Explorer Kit on occasion o.O

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I just got the game the other day. (Yay.) And so far I've always had the bike on register. I haven't got the Pokemon Radar yet,but when I do get it,it will be on register probly.

Back