• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What key item is registered?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    It depends on what I feel like doing, but by default, I usually have the PokeRadar set to it, and just change between the Vs. Seeker for levelling up, the Rods for when I feel like fishing, and I pretty much think that's it. I hate using the bike, and prefer running around, so I only use the bike when need be, such as forced biking areas, and to hatch my eggs. I don't set it to Y.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Like everyone else, I've registered the bike. Sometimes I'll register one of the rods when I need to, and PokeRadar also.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    mainly bike, sometime the pal pa when mass battling on wi-fi so i can easily access it, otherwise the usual rods and bike

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Seems like the Bike is the popular registration for the Y button. o_o You all are a bunch of impatient people. XD

What key item is registered?

My item is the Super Rod, and it's registered almost all the time, seeing as I'm out at sea most of my time, I don't really have a need for a bike.
    (Pal Pad registered during tournaments and such when I need it quickly) Some other times I have my Battle Points card registered to the Y button to keep track of my points during mass battling over in the Battle Tower. As for the ever so common bike, maybe when I'm breeding. So yeah, Super Rod takes my Y button most of the time. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It will always be my bike. I cannot afford to just run around or to scramble through my Key Items Pocket every single time I feel like using it. I use the Bicycle the most frequently, so its naturally selected and registered.

Years
    Does anyone other than me register their Explorer Kit? I register it to keep going up and down to catch Spiritomb.

EDIT:I know how to get Spiritomb. I got my own one but my friend and I did it twice. Now we just breed them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    I pretty much always register my bike but sometimes my fishing rod.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Mostly its the bike for when I'm trecking around between cities and towns. Its also the rods for when I'm Fishing, and very rarely its the VS seeker. I find the VS seeker a waste of time so I rarely use it but when I do, I tend to go all around Sinnoh using it.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I have Bike. Unless I'm using another key item a lot for a short period of time. Like a rod, or pokeradar, but yeah mainly bike xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Mostly the Pokeradar for shinyhunting purposes, but if I'm doing anything else (like chain-breeding) I switch it to the trusty bike.

Years
    Mostly the bike of course.
    Before I got the bike I used to register the Map.
    Or sometimes when I feel like digging, the Underground Kit.
    Or the rods, when I want to fish.
    Most of the time it's the bike though.

devmonster

Kyogre
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    the bike - useful during long walks. but during pokemon chaining, the pokeradar.

Back