• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of car do you want?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Cars do not interest me in the least. I'd be happy with whatever I had so long as it was safe and it worked. I don't like big cars at all and I'd probably be happy with a Honda Accord or something like my mom drives. And I'd want it in a dull colour like grey so it didn't show dirt or scuffs as well. n_n; *BORING ALERT*

Honestly I wouldn't even care if my car looked like crap, so long as it was reliable. xD

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
  • Prepare for the most epic car in the world!

Nissan Cube
    Spoiler:

That was a realistic-ish expectation, but if I could have any car in the world, it would be...

Jaguar XJ
    Spoiler:

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Mercedes guy - not you, the one on about the AMG - why bother when SLR > SLK? Looks/stats/awesomeness. Done.

As for me.. the Pagani Zonda F will remain my top unattainable choice (granted that's a roadster but it doesn't look as cool as a hardtop), closely followed by the Spyker C12 Zagato and Gumpert Apollo S.

On a practical side because I will never be able to afford those, Chevy Cobalts aren't bad. I'd love an older Jaguar - mother has a '92 XJ-6 and it drives wonderfully for its age. Ever since I learned to take corners properly at high clips I've mostly been too immature to NOT use that skillset so anything top-heavy is kinda out.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I can't stand cars, I get car sick often, but I will get one because I pretty much have to. If I could have any car I would want a clean hybrid, like the Chevy Volt, I've heard some good things about it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Realistically, I want that car that parks itself and has an indicator when there's someone in your blind spot. Something like that. Safe and reliable.

Ideally, otherwise, nerd cars. The Batmobile (from the animated series), the Ecto-1 (from Ghostbusters), an Ice Cream truck, The Homer (from The Simpsons), the DeLorean (from Back to the Future)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If money isn't a prob then PC wouldn't have these DB errors and down time. XD

I would get the Bugatti Veyron.

The most expensive car in the world (not counting classics, or low production cars, or one of a kind cars) at 2.6 million dollars. It's also the fastest street legal car in the word at 267.85 mph (431.07 km/h). I'd get one... just so it could sit there and do nothing. XD

If I'm being realistic then it'd be a Camaro ZL1...

I've wanted a Camaro since I was 10 (and I'm 22 now). Even if I had the Bugatti Veyron I'd still likely get this car just to drive around in. So getting a ZL1 as a "realistic" car is a no brainer. In fact I plan on getting it's younger brother/sister the Camaro 2LT sometime this year. I'd like to get the 2LT (like I said I'm planning on it)... but spending $33,000 on my first car (not counting the Jeep my uncle gave me) might be a little hard... but we'll see how it goes.

Years
  • I want a Bugeyed Sprite.

The happiest car in the world.

Realistically, I just want a car that runs well and has good gas mileage.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I really just want a car that can fit my needs, isn't broken, and has good gas mileage.

Years
  • I just basically want a car that gets good gas mileage, what with gas prices these days.

And one that looks sporty xP

Seungri

Victory 승리
    Years
  • I'm content with any car, that looks good and can take me where I want to go without any problems. I'll probably just buy a Toyota Camry.

Spoiler:

Back