• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of Chocolate do you like?

What kind of Chocolate do you like?

• Total voters

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Dark/Pure all the way, milk is too...dunno just not as nice and white isn't real chocolate (:shocked:) its got no cocoa content whatsoever!!!

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I don't really eat chocolate, being lactose intolerant and all. :[

I don't mind what kind of chocolate it is.. But usually I like eating ones that have nuts and fruit in them. :x

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Pure chocolate. It's just my favourite taste out of all the chocolates on the board.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    My favourite is Milk Chocolate. But I also like dark chocolate but only in small amounts because it is so rich.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Mmmmm. I like Dark and Milk. Lovely. Note to self, make things like this hehehe just joking

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Milk chocolate. I love Lindt's chocolate but it's really expensive...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Milk chocolate the best although sometimes dark chocolate tastes good.

Sometimes it tastes terrible though. Depends on what my tongue is in the mood for.
    I also used to get nauseous (impossible to spell) whenever I hate white chocolate but now I think it's okay.

Mr. Nick, what is "Cha cu lit"? ─Pearly
    ;_; In New York City, we call it "chau cu lit" kind of like how the Japanese say it.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I mainly like milk and dark, but I'll have white every once in a while. I've probably had light and pure, but I don't exactly remember because, to be honest, chocolate is chocolate – it's all delectable. Except white, you can have too much white chocolate. It just doesn't really have the same flavour. Makes sense, considering that it's not actually chocolate (iirc)!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I loveee milk chocolate. If I can't get my hands on it, I can settle for dark chocolate too. :3

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    My favourites are milk and dark chocolate! White chocolate doesn't make sense isn't real chocolate, honestly, who loves it?

Back