• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What kind of clothes do you wish they had?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like the majority here, I wish I could remove the hat. It's kind of annoying to see my character wear it all the time, especially since personally I'm not really fond of headwear...
    Also, I wish it was possible to get furisode girl/hex maniac outfits as well. I think they're great and would definitely want to buy them!
    And cosplaying as gym leaders (both from the 6th and previous generations) is a great idea as well! And maybe adding genderbent versions of gym leaders' outfits too... I can totally imagine my girl character wearing Morty's sweater and scarf:D

If we're cos-playing as other characters, I think it'd be nice if we could do it as Pokémon, too! Could you imagine how fun that would be?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    All this hate for hats....

Nah, I understand. I'm a hat person, but I get that not everyone's into hats and that some outfits simply don't look good with any hat. Unfortunately for you guys, I doubt Game Freak will give us an option to not wear a hat at all; they've been a staple of the characters' designs since Gen 1.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Where's. My. Witches. Hat.

Honestly, where are my fun novelty items? It's just sad when there's less to have a laugh with besides that sundae dress, I guess. I'd also like some accessories that weren't for your hat, having to pick a scarf top just to get a scarf is limiting to me.

Years
  • More male clothing--kilts would've especially been nice, even though those are Scottish and not French XD Regardless, I hated the lack of options, especially lack of hat accessories. I liked the female selection of clothes, albeit I wish there were some more tomboyish ones. (I do like the skirts and dresses, but they made up most of the attire options.) For both genders, more kinds of hats. Witch/Wizard hats, viking helmets, and other costume-y hats would've been fan-freaking-tastic ;-; Oh, and it'd've been cool if they had hats and outfits that are exactly like those previous protags. wore. There are some that look similar, but aren't exactly the same.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • *Tiaras
    *More selection of dresses. A nice floral summer dress would be oh-so-adorable.
    *Floral print skirts
    *Ballerina outfit
    *WHITE tights
    *Full-length wedding gown
    *Carolina Panthers stuff
    *Necklaces
    *Glasses you actually wear
    *Sailor Senshi cosplays
    *Sailor Mercury's VR visor and mini-computer

Years
  • I just think a larger assortment would be so much nicer! More hair styles and more outfits. It would be really neat if they added "PokeFan" outfits, so you could dress up like your favorite Pokemon, haha

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It would've been nice if we could just turn that hat backwards.

It is a signature trait of Pokemon, after all, right? (I haven't finished XY so if we can do this later, ignore me).

Tepig003

Ruler of the Keronians
    Years
  • This is my list of wanted outfits/clothes:

Battle Armor
    Wizard Robes
    Leather Jackets
    Futuristic Clothes
    Clothes with Pokemon on them
    Hoodies
    Dress Clothes/Dresses
    Skate Clothes and Shoes
    Fake Pokemon coats (Like Fake animal coats)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This is my list of wanted outfits/clothes:

Battle Armor
    Wizard Robes
    Leather Jackets
    Futuristic Clothes
    Clothes with Pokemon on them
    Hoodies
    Dress Clothes/Dresses
    Skate Clothes and Shoes
    Fake Pokemon coats (Like Fake animal coats)
    Some of that sounds cool, especially the battle armor, leather jackets, and hoodies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Actually I'd like the top to have two options, shirt and jacket (or something like that).

I'd definitely like the option to, for example, wear a long sleeved shirt with a vest over it? haha

And wearable accessories because glasses, my character is blind without them.

Years
  • I'd really love if we could choose how we wear our Mega Rings. I would've liked for mine to have bene a necklace, an actual ring, or maybe a pin over the heart.
    As for clothes:
    •dress up like the sprites (breeders, aces, veterans, etc instead of just have them as profil pics)
    •more hairstyles
    •girls could get the free panda hat from kiloude city too (that was just unfair)
    •wear barrettes & headbands instead of only just hats
    •kimonos

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I think we should have been able to get team flare suit for whatever gender we are... and some of the cloths NPC trainers have like Hex Maniac's witch hat/Punk's jacket as examples.

And it has been suggested already but some forms of jewellery (mainly for girls but I am sure there are guys that would want this...), backpack instead of the type of bags that are available, an option to have no hat is something I don't anyone not want.

And some next level stuff, an option to use makeup for your character is something even I would probably end up messing with in the game (also option to add freckles or scars or something not just eyeliner/lipstick).

Edit: Also it actually annoys me that the glasses accessory is never on your eyes (unless I have been doing it wrong, it always in the middle of my hair...) what is the point of the accessory if they are doing it so wrong...

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't care much about the clothes but I do care about them to let me please remove my hat.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • "Gymleader Packs" for clothes, so you can dress up as your favorite gymleaders. Including "wigs" as hats to give you unrealistic hairstyles. (A bit off-topic, but I wouldn't mind if they were payable DLC so that not everyone gets the privilege of walking around as a gymleader.) On that note, there should be an option to change your skin tone whenever you feel like it; a make-up kit, similar to the contact-lens kit.

For something more practical: lime green clothing for males. Even though green is my favorite colour, I didn't like any of the shades of green they had. :( I'm wearing some aqua shirt and purple hat instead.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It would have been nice to have some tank tops or some better jackets that weren't zipped up. And some shorts for the guys. Most of our stuff was long sleeves and pants which I didn't like much.

And a larger assortment of hats would have been nice.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    I don't really care about what kind of clothes, but rather the number and the amount of customization we're allowed. I want to be able to create my own character, not just my own look. I want the option to alter my heigh, weight, facial features, eyes etc.

Years
  • I actually have no complaints about the male selection, but I HATE the female outfits. I wish they would have more of a sporty look for the female characters, like t-shirts, vests, or jackets.

Years
  • I wish you could remove your hat, i don't like running around in hats. Also plain black T and normal plain pair of jeans with black sport shoes would be really great.

Back