• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of dreams do you have?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Usually, mine are about celebrities. It may be childish, but don't we all sometimes dream about what it would be like to be with that certain person on the TV? Besides, your subconscious decides your dreams, not you as a person. Usually it's about the last thing you think about before you go to sleep. I feel kind of silly saying it, but I've dreamed about kissing celebrities before :pink_giggle: There's been me making out on a couch with Josiah Leming from American Idol. Also I've dreamed about kissing my ex-boyfriend.

And then there's the unavoidable one which would be me kissing Bill Kaulitz :pink_giggle: And let me just say, if when he kissed me in my dream has any correlation to how he kisses in real life, that boy is a good kisser. It was soft and sweet. I really liked it x]

*goes off into teenie corner*

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Usually it's about the last thing you think about before you go to sleep.
    i never dream about the last thing i think of before i go to sleep. :( i always dream about random stuff, like davey havok [lead singer of AFI] choosing me to go up on stage and sing with him, and then he flies away. like, wtf?! :|

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I mostly have strange dreams about the future and a few erotic ones every blue moon o.o'

Don't tell the girls.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Mine are usualy scarey because somtimes in them someone in my family dies:(:(:(

Years
    Call me emo if you want, but most of my dreams are about me coming very close to dying. Occasionally I'll have a pleasant dream, but usually I don't.

One dream I had, I was shot in the side of the neck, and was rushed to the hospital. Just as I was about to die in the dream, I woke up. The odd part was, I felt the pain of being shot in the neck even after I woke up.

Yeah, they're usually not pleasant.

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Most of my dreams involve the fusion of my favorite adventure video games (including Pokemon; though I'll probably be controlling one of the creatures from my favorite RPG's as a Pokemon) with my father's side of the family.

One involved me climbing Gruntilda's castle and then, after I got to one of the upper floors, it was a sweet hotel-like setting with beaches and purple skies. I got to hang out in island-styled bedrooms, a sauna and everything, with all my cousins. It was amazing. :>

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I never remember my dreams.
    Even the bad ones - I know they were bad, but I just can't remember what went on that had me so scared.

I can actually wake myself up from dreams, so whenever things start taking a turn for the worse I just think: "Okay. This isn't fun anymore." And I wake up. And the dream slips away within a few minutes. I cannot remember any dreams.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Most of mine normally have a pretty coherent story structure (English student in me coming out? o.O) and revolve around fandom-based stories. But while I remember that much, I can never remember specifics after about two hours of being awake the next day. :( I do have a dream journal on my bedside table, but I almost never remember to write in it.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    Mine usually have a lot of strange things going on, and I mean *abnormal*.

Before I was into Pokemon, I frequently dreamed about Redwall. If you've read or watched it, you may already know what it's like to be an anthro mouse, squirrel, otter, fox, and some other things.

My five strangest dreams were

1: I woke up as an anthro otter, exploring a pyramid in the middle of a forest.

2: I dreamed about Crash Bandicoot and that he had three cousins: Smash, Thunder, and Libex.

3: My friend and I both had the exact same dream about being shot by energy pulses and being transformed into all sorts of anthro animals.

4: I went into a haunted version of my own house, being attacked by spirits that morph out of substances. None of them were human, but some of them were animals.

5: I dreamed about a TV show that doesn't even exist. Similar to Redwall.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    I always seem to have dreams where I'm a character from one of my favorite Animes. Lately its been where I'm Aang from Avatar, and I go through all these different adventures and stories with the other characters. I remember there was one that was set after the events of Sozin's Comet and it went on through the different stages of life that Aang and the others had a head of them. It was pretty cool, some of them I can't even remember. But all of my dreams normally consist of Adventure and excitement. I hardly ever have bad dreams which is good. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have very sexual dreams. If you guys want, I can go into further detail.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wasn't.. there.. already a ..dream related thread recently? o_O oh well! If this one has been closed yet then.. all's well hopefully.

Anyhoo.. I used to love my dreams I would have when I was younger. I remember once when It was 10, I had a Pokemon related dream where I was a Pikachu. I was battling Raichu in my dream, and I woke myself up by accidentally yelling out "Pika.. CHUUU!" in my sleep. I was in the middle of a Thunderbolt attack when I yelled, apparently. XD Best dream ever, at least the funnest one I've ever had since I was into it enough to yell like that.

Now days, if I manage to dream at all, it usually results in bad dreams.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I was training to be an EMT... So I have dreams of people dying alot... God i'm so morbid lol:C

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If I ever remember them it's usually about the weirdest things. One time I dreamt about getting murdered by a fellow PC member? :[

Back