• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of Easter egg are you getting?

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I managed to find a Pokémon one. =D As far as I can tell, it says on the packaging that there's a surprise inside, but it's in Spanish or something and I don't learn Spanish. xD On the packaging there's a picture of Blastoise, Charizard, Venasaur, Blaziken, Swampert and Sceptile. 'Tis epic. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I once got a giant butterfinger egg that had 100 mini butterfinger eggs inside it. Me being a butterfinger nut i ate it in 3 hours and the mini eggs in another 1 or 2 hours. Thus me not going to school for 3 days due to a mass constipation problem.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I once got a giant butterfinger egg that had 100 mini butterfinger eggs inside it. Me being a butterfinger nut i ate it in 3 hours and the mini eggs in another 1 or 2 hours. Thus me not going to school for 3 days due to a mass constipation problem.

well i was gonna say "AWESOME" because i love butterfingers, but.. then i read the rest...
    gross

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    well my mum didnt hide the eggs very well , there just on the floor in her bedroom

I got : Creme egg - TO DIE FOR
    Rolo
    Smartie
    Crunchie
    And flake , YUM YUM

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Hmmm... I don't really celebrate Easter. Do those caramel eggs count? Because I like to lick the chocolate on them and make cool designs with the texture of my tongue... then it gets really messy and my parents yell at me after that.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I never get easter eggs. I get those bunnies or Freddo thingies with mini chocolates inside them. My mum does her best to hide the chocolate from me, but I always find them and eat them all. Even though I'm not supposed to find them...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Awww, Easter eggs...I miss them. We don't do fun things for Easter anymore XD We go to church (usually), my mom gives us candy baskets, but that's about it. I loved when we were little and we did egg hunts around the house..that's totally something I look forward to when I have kids.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    As far as I know, a Kirby one.

I'm serious.

lol godot; it's just.. a family tradition?

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Wait a sec, there really IS an Easter Bunny? :(

I never get easter eggs anytime in my school or home. It may be Texas, but I sure never heard so much celebration on this...

No, I'm Griffing Serious.

Back