• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

Which Do You Have?

• Total voters
    Years
    You, not your friend. Not your mom. YOU.

So what kind of iPod or MP3 player do you have?

First for me...

The first thing I had was an MP3 player pure white. A stick. It broke.
    Then I got the same kind only it was thicker and blue. It broke. :\
    Next I bought a Chinese MP4 Player. It was really small. Worked fine except it didn't play Mp4 files but AVS files. Wth? So after I found out that no actually good AVS converter was in excistence and that there were only like 1000 songs in AVS format (AVS is the video format, it played MP3s.) I sold it on Ebay.
    Now, after a couple weeks of selling stuff on Ebay I have an iPod Touch [Click for video if you are that bored.]

So what about you?

I decided to add iPhone as a seperate choice because it is awesome.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I have the new Ipod Nano well I had it for 2 months now like on Sept. like in the middle of Sept. but its pretty kewl :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I recently bought the new iPod Nano and I love it. The blue looks amazing and I love how you can move the Nano around for certain movements.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I use primarily my iPod Touch (second generation), but I own a Video iPod (5G) and also one of the black 4G Nanochromatic Nanos. since I use the touch, I let my brothers use my other iPods, but I still own all of them.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Gerri I just want to point this out..its not called nanochromatic its just the commercial just stick to "The New Nano" or the "fourth gen Nano"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have a new generation ipod Touch,I got it last month for my birthday,it's awesome,but gets way to many smudges easily. *_*

Years
    I have an iPod nano 2G. Planning to get a new iPod soon, as my current one has frozen twice recently, plus I need more storage space.

My phone also has an MP3 player function, but I don't use it much, since my iPod is superior.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    PlayStation Portable

...it's also a gaming system, a junk drive, and a Web surfer. But it's great for playing music...

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I have a CD player and a Zen. They're nice. I think my phone can play music, but I've never bothered to figure out how.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have a six gigabyte iPod Mini from back in the day because I'm too poor to get one of those hip revolutionised jukeboxes everyone else has.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I don't have one.
    Spoiler:

Oh, impecuniosity! Thou depravest me of slothful accessibility!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I have an ipod mini 2oo4 edition. I try to stress the fact that it's ancient to my parents, but they won't allow me to get a new one. "It plays music right?" they say. It's true, and I believe it, but I still want a touch or nano. D:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Not a fan of iPods. :(

I have an iRiver X20.

What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

Does everything an iPod can do, plus it's cheaper and it has it's own speakers, so I don't need headphones. :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have an ipod mini 2oo4 edition. I try to stress the fact that it's ancient to my parents, but they won't allow me to get a new one. "It plays music right?" they say. It's true, and I believe it, but I still want a touch or nano. D:
    I have a 4GB iPod mini from early 2005. I still use it sometimes.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Alas, you have beaten me to it...

But anyway, I recently got a... 5th Gen Nano (It's 5th Gen isn't it?)

I used to have a Nano 2nd Gen but I'm giving it to my sis for xmas...

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    i love the ipod i "found" for some reason i keep breaking or loosing the ipods i find...how much do ipods cost anyways?

Back