• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have?

Sirfetch’d

What kind of dog do you have? If you don't have a dog, what other pets do you own?

I have a miniature dachshund. He is really funny and awesome.

EDIT: I guess I will name the rest of our pets we own. Our dachshund lives indoors, but we basically have a farm outside. Here we go it is quite a lot:

We have 2 goats who are hilarious! 3 geese, about 30 chickens, 5 cats, 3 Turkeys, and 12 ducks. We also have a huge pond with a ton of fish.

Last edited:

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
  • One dalmatian female, she loves to run up and down the yard barking at the smallest of noises it can get annoying at times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have a male Beagle/Basset hound mix. He has a lot of energy and he enjoys sniffing, digging holes in our wooded yard, barking at anything, running around and eating anything he can get.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have two dogs, a pedigree champion breed Shii Tzu and my other dog is a Shii Poo. They are both amazing and oh so adorable. <3

Years
  • Lol, I have 2 cats. They're pretty weird, one is grey the other is black. The grey one is crazy and the black one is just quiet.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I used to own a dog, rabbits and hamsters..but I had to give my dog and the hamsters away..and all 3 of my rabbits died, one after another (long story). So all I'm left with now are fish. Not mine actually, but my parents'. Guppies that belong to my mum and carp that belong to my dad. So that leaves me..pet-less? :( I really want another dog, though. Dogs are one of my favourite animals. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't have any pets at the moment, but I had a gerbil named Hammie a few years back. Died a year after we got him. :(

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I used to have a dog when i was like 2. He was named Piwo (pronounced peevo). Its the polish word for beer XD My sister had a boy and a girl guppy named shady and diva. Now...she has like 30. I have a pet rock named turbopebblatis. I've had him for four years XD

Years
  • I used to have a dog when i was like 2. He was named Piwo (pronounced peevo). Its the polish word for beer XD My sister had a boy and a girl guppy named shady and diva. Now...she has like 30. I have a pet rock named turbopebblatis. I've had him for four years XD
    Omg! Piwo is such a cute name <3333

Hmm, a pet rock? I know I've heard of people doing that, but what's the point o-o
    I have a kitten and her name is Eevee! \o/
    GSIOGJJVCNCVEHAOHFOD;FKDL;
    soooo cute :3333333

I've had lots of fish, maybe 6 or so, throughout my life. Some of the fish died after only 6 months, some maybe a year, but I did have 1 fish that was like mucho and I've had him for 4 years. I usually don't name my fish becauase I tend to get the same kind of fish, so they get along, but because he has survived so long I thought he deserved a name. I named him Brisco, after Brisco County Junior, from that old western T.V. show I used to watch a lot.
    Other than fish I've had 2 guinea pigs, the first one I named Dexter(I love that name so much) and the second one was named noodle because he was kinda yellowish, the color of a noodle, and he was long but skinny (dw he didn't look like a freak xD). We picked noodle because he seemed like he was more calm and timid, because Dexter kinda had trust problems until we owned him for about 4 months, but it turned out that was because he was sick, and he died early from scurvy. Dexter also died a few months later from what we also suspect to be scurvy, but the problem may have been that everyone was too lazy to clean his cage weekly so it ended up only being cleaned every month or so which is unhealthy for the guniea pig.

Now that we have all the sad, pet deaths out of the way. I currently have an awesome pure breed pug, named Rufus, he was given to me by my brother, because his girlfriend's cats were scaring him, causing him to pee all over the house, and it just wasn't working out, plus he knew I've always wanted a dog, just didn't have the money to buy one. He is very fit, which is un-natural for pugs because their owners usually spoil them, and they have slow motablisim /they don't get enough excercise. He's tawny, small of course (pugs are a toy breed), and weighs about 20 pounds. What makes Rufus awesome, is they love to follow you around, and they are very attentive to their owners, which also makes them easier to train. Although this is annoying sometimes because I trip up from him always being at my feet, it's cute, and it shows his love for me. Unfortunately he does have fleas atm, and he has been scratching like crazy. A couple months back, he also had an ear infection so he was literally tearing up his head trying to scratch his ear, and it cost me $400 for them to treat the ear infection and clean and dry out his wounds. (they shaved off the hair that was near the wound and gave us some powder we had to put on every day that dries the blood and such.)
    But yeah, overall he is really cute, and I love him much! I could talk a lot more about him but I don't want to bore anyone x)

-Krazz

P.S. This seems to be a lot longer of a post than most of the posts on here, so I apologize, unless you found what I had to say interesting, which I'm glad if you did x)

Years
  • I have a dog which is a coca-poo. It's a mix between a coca spaniel and a poodle. Her name is Emily. That's all the pets I have.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
    Years
  • I can't have a dog because my step sister is allergic to them. Instead we have a couple of goldfish called Carlos and Rosie.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My dog is a mix between a pitbull and golden lab. He can be very mean or very nice. He's about 10 years old but he still jumps on patio furniture, chases lizards, and breaks out and roams around the house when no one is home. and chews on stuff in my room. lol.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I don't have a dog, and have never really owned one myself, although we did get one to be "part of the family" once my mom and I moved in with my stepdad, although it was already really old at that time, and died a few years later. I've had a cat for just about 11 years now though, and I love it to bits. Unfortunately anyone outside of the family don't feel the same way, since she's quite the devil when it comes to interacting with anyone else, human or not.

Back