• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • 3 Cats, (Suzanna - all black cat, Neko - white cat with black spots, and Nami - black cat with white spots) all three are very playful or lazy.

Mom has a ferret

My Grandma has a dog, a Chihuahua.

(and personally) I want to get a pet tarantula. Besides cats, I love spiders too.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have two cats - one is a terrible piece of work patchy white/grey/ginger British short hair named Misty (not Pokemon related, we didn't even name her) and a beautiful black ragdoll named Princess (we also did not name her, don't judge lol). I love them both, but Princess is definitely easier to get along with - she wouldn't scratch or bite you if her life depended on it, whereas Misty will kill you if you look at her sideways.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I own a Welsh Corgi - who has a rare calico fur pattern! - a Great Dane puppy, and a cat that we found in our back pasture a few months ago who is not special at all. I've had many different types of dogs in the past, including other corgis, a poodle, and a pug. I also owned a couple of spiders and a snake a few years ago, but they've all since died. :[

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I have a cat, Daisy.

Back at my parents, though, are my 'other' pets. They have a red golden retriever, McGraw, a german shep/rot mix, Gypsy, and two cats, the siamese Maggie, and the tabby Molly.

Maggie lived with me for a while, but she started to act weird, I figured the move didn't settle well with her so I brought her back to my parent's place.

Molly I found under my car at work about a week after I moved out, and I gave her to my mom. She was a kitten, and when I brought her home my mom fell in love with her, empty nest syndrome. She and Molly are attached at the hip.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I do not have any pets (nearly broke at the moment) but I would like a cat. A well-behaved cat that would want to come cuddle with me and not scratch anything. Wish me luck in finding one - once I have the money and my own place. That'll be quite the bill. At the vet, I mean.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
    Years
  • I do not own any dogs, but I have two parakeets. One is a male, grayish-mauve spangle budgie. The other is a male, sky blue and white recessive pied budgie. They are usually close to each other. My grayish-mauve budgie is more reserved. My sky blue and white budgie is the leader of the duo.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I have a dog, a chihuahua named Dreg. He's full grown at about 4 lbs, black & tan. Crazy little bugger >_>;; But smart. Knows many tricks and knows certain words too. lol Never say 'treat' around him -_-;; I hope nobody comes to my door and says trick or treat because he will mow them down.

Then I got 2 Halloween Hissing Cockroaches just days ago (in time for Halloween <3 ). Here's one of them that I got into my hand today even though he's the skittish and fighting mad one when I even go near him XD so it was a miracle~

What kind of pet do you have?

This is Edgar (also known as Kerb). He has a brother, Edwin.

Edgar is big and dopey and slow, but mad and hisses a lot like staccatto xD 'ss ss ss' and trying to hide. Edwin is more friendly but he's so fast and he tries to escape his cage alot. When i first got them Edgar went right into his cage obediently but Edwin hopped out and used my TV stand as a jungle gym and I was crawling around like mad for 10 minutes trying to scoop him up >___>.........Yeah.

So yeah that's my pets. Dreg, Edgar (Kerb), and Edwin! <333 I loves my babies.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have a white bunny named Kenny whom I adore <3 He keeps getting sick though recently and he's getting really old so I'm kind of worried about him, especially with me being at university so I'm not around to look after him and everyone else is working all day back at home, but fingers crossed he'll make it to Christmas when I'm back home.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i have fishes - goldfishes and some more do they count as pets??? xD xD
    Other than fishes i don't have any pets. :( :(

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015
    Let's see here, what's driving me to the brink of pure unadulterated insanity right now are 2 puppies and 1 dog along with 3 kittens and 3 cats. I know I'm ****ing crazy but what else is new.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • I have two female Japanese Spitz dogs, and a male Shih Tzu puppy. If I were allowed to have felines, I would have asked for a Russian Blue and a Ragdoll, and maybe adopt one with a tabby pattern and another with a bi-color mask-and-mantle. Sadly, the only time I'll actually have a cat is when I have work, my own money and house, and yeah.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Back in asia, my dad had 2 giant tanks for fresh water fishes and turtles ;_; gosh turtles look cute but they're vicious lol. The turtles that are like a quarter the size of your palms like to swim after the goldfish and bite their tails XD Poor goldfishes! They were there as long as I remember it. I remember learning how to crawl by chasing after the goldfishes on the other side of the glass XD

Eventually we separated the 2 though to reduce the level of one-sided violence. We had to let them go and give them away to various places when we moved to Canada when I was grade 2.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • Dorms I live in don't allow pets. If they did I'd have like a hundred fish.

Years
  • I've got one tabby cat! He's mostly an outdoor pet but does come inside rather often. He's very nice and would never bite or scratch. :3 I'd like to have another cat if I could handle it, but in general I'm fine with one pet, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have the best cat in the whole wide world. :3 He's a purebred Persian that's so incredibly affectionate that he gets lonely when people aren't around (or he has just one person around), and spends his time almost always within a few feet of a human.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Obligatory photo of my dog alert:

Spoiler:

Her tail's wagging so fast because she's so damn happy! (And also because I'm about to throw her a stick for her to bring back to me.) For those who don't know, my dog's name is Sally. She's about 10-11 years old now, and for ages we didn't know what type of breed she was. We just assumed that she was a cross between a Jack Russell and some other type of dog. A year-or-so ago, however, she was identified as a Plummer Terrier, so that's what I've been calling her ever since! She lives with my parents, so I only get to see her when I visit them, but - for all intents and purposes - she's my dog through and through! :D

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
    Years
  • My baby boy! A black labrador named Diesel! :D
    I have 2 cats that live at my grandma's -> One of them is SO FAT. :D

Back