• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet(s) do you have?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    We kept a terrier for three days before returning it. When its owners are moving to an apartment (which unfortunately forbids pets), they're going to give it to us. This is probably somewhere in autumn. ^_^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Wow, you have a lot of cats.

I currently don't have any pets but I used to have a dog and if I had a pet right now it would most likely be a dog, maybe, just maybe a cat.

Years
    I have two cats.

One is Mr. Fuji. He kinda look saimese (he isn't though, I'm pretty sure about that). :3 He's fully-grown, and he's nice, for the most part. Sometimes he'll attack you if you attack him or provoke him.

The other is Cuddes (ew). It's some sort of calico, I do believe. It has multi-colored fur (black and orange mainly). She's the kitten of the family (although she's really grown since we bought her). <3 I love her! She sounds so cute~ =D However, when she meows alot, it can be pretty annoying.

Yeah, I can babble about my pets. XD;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I have a pure-bred persian, her daughter (not so pure-bred...she's such a mutt, she's blue o.o), a blowfish, a yellow tang (like Dory, but yellow), a grouper (a SMALL grouper), a turtle, a whole butt-load of mealworms (my brother the bug freak), and two new-born kitties. We don't know who papa is yet o.0

nikhil200

PRO GAMMER ^_^
    Years
    i have a dog 7 fish and 23 love birds and 4 cats my cats allways fights with my dog!!!all the time!!!

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Currently, I have a 13-year-old terrier/poodle by the name of Shadow. He's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I also have a 6-or-so-yea-old siamese barn cat by the name of Keesha. She's as tempermental as a pure-blood. I have an aquarium that currently has 5 fish, none of which have names as of now. I plan on getting more fish as soon as possible. I have two horses, my personal riding companion, Sweetie, and my sister's supposed "personal-riding-companion", Socks. We have two outdoor kittens, both about nine months old. Their names are Chisai (means "little" in Japanese and is a huge misnomer) and Cali.

Years
    I have one dog that is really old. I have some frogs that are unofficially mine too. They live in my backyard, but never leave. I've held one or two of them before also, so they are kind of my pets? XD

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    Currently I have three cats, two of them over at my mom's house and one at my dad's. But I used to have over a hundred Veiled chameleons at once. The two adults had a couple clutches of eggs. The babies fed on these really tiny crickets (pinpoint crickets or something), which kind of sucked because then I had a closet that smelled of rotting cricket corpses and it took YEARS for that smell to go away once I got rid of them all. I've pretty much had every pet imaginable (and legal) except for a dog and a bird.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I don't have any pets at the moment. A few months ago we had a hamster and some fish. But they sadly died. I would actually like a dog. XD

exemption

void
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Two cats, Honey and Snowball; however, I've had many other types of pets at one point in my life. For example I used to breed mice when I was about 10 years old, and the breeding got completely out of control. I ended up housing and taking care of about 130 mice.

Then one hot day at school, I came home to find that all of the mice died, except one (who died later that day even though I tried to help him); I called him Lucky for that brief moment. TRUE STORY.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    A dog and a fish. One of my fish died, I used to have 2.

And just to make one thing clear: I WANT A HAMSTER!

Back