• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of Pet Would You Like to Have?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I want a horsey and a pomeranian. A horsey so I could ride all around on her, and a pomeranian so I could hug the little fluffball~

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I would love to have a friendly alligator/crocodile!! ^_^

Either that or a toucan, pigeon, tiger, seal, or wolf. Heh... toucans are so funny, and I love the sounds that pigeons make, tigers are big cats, wolfs are big dogs, and seals are cute!!

I want a Dragon too.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Realistic pets:
    ~few dogs, (sighthounds)
    ~couple of rescued kitties
    ~fish

If I could have any animal at all....A CHICKEN!! I think a chicken would make the funniest, cutest pet...xDD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN!!! o.o

Sure, it would be quite a problem as to where to put it, but once my parents get the money to buy a really big tank that stretches the whole of the city, I'm sure I could et away with it without harming any animal cruelty laws XD

Also, this is now the (belated) Poll of the Week. Congratulations, and all that jazz ^_^

Stickified

Last edited:

Emerald Flame

& a beautiful disaster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    Unrealistic pet: I'd love a wolf, owl or cheetah.
    Realistic: I already have 3 pets, 2 dogs (a pomeranian and a papillon) and a cat. But I am desperate to have a horse of my own. I'd love one, it's one of my goals to own one day. I'd happily have a few more dogs too, probaly some spitz types such as another pomeranian, a husky, a japanese spitz and a shiba inu. And whippets, jack russels.. and yorkshire terriers are all dogs I'd love to have. *rants on*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, even though it will probably never happen... I'd LOVE to have different kinds of dolphins! My favorites are the orca and bottlenose. They would be so neat to have!

As for realistic ideas, I'd like a puppy, horse, bunny, goat, duck, ferret, parrotlet, turtle, and fish. I already have two cats, and 7 hamsters. (Uh, one just had babies... >_>)

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    A Rat.
    yes, rat. it may sound weird, or even discusting!
    but I must say, that rats rock! my cosion has some rats, and they can to tightrope! =3

Back