• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind Of Pokemon Are You?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    First of all I hope I'm posting this in the right section if not it will have to moved again to the right one.

I just did a test and it reckoned I'm a Lapras which is calm collected and unconcerned with the matters of others. Also like to remain a neutral observer rather than get involved in things. Deep down though I do care. Just don't like to be judging which is a bit like the way I am.

Back in the days on gen 3 on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon it said I was a Mudkip as I had lots of worries but a lot of people that look up to me.

If you've done a test or played that game what Pokemon were you or what Pokemon do you think you are?

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    I got mudkip quite alot. Eventually I grew to it and I call myself Myakip (using my real name) and then I'd always choose pikachu as my partner and name it Nikachu (after my sisters real name)
    So I don't if I'm mudkip for the reasons PMD gave me, but I think I'm mylakip if you get what I mean.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did 3 different tests and got 3 completely different Pokemon each time: Tyranitar, Ditto, and Espurr.

Not sure what that means....

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I think I would be a Riolu (My username tells you it's my favorite pokemon) but not just because its my favorite, I'm am actually usually very energetic like a fighting type should be.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Last time I had taken a Pokémon test, I wound up with Mew, I believe. I don't exactly remember what that stands for, but I'm definitely happy with my results; huge fan of Mew all-around, and me actually helping to represent it is quite a honor! Though, one Pokémon I wished to see was Vulpix, considering how much I love it, which would be slightly more than Mew, haha.

Years
  • I just did one there now it was pretty fun, I ended up getting Charmander which I thought was pretty cool cause I usually end up (by sheer luck) getting female Charmanders on my first try in the games lol :)

The result: "You are Charmander! You are serious and quiet, but strong-willed and intelligent. You'll always be the person sitting alone on the sidelines. You do very well under pressure and can handle almost any situation that life throws at you."

I'm not sure that I'd necessarily agree with the always being alone part, although having said that I'm also not someone that minds being in their own company haha so overall I'd say it's pretty accurate :)

Years
  • I also decided to take a number of quizzes and got ninetales, blissey and raichu.

I would probably suit ninetales the most of those three. I can be vindictive and am fairly solitary (I also like to think I'm smart!). I do care a lot for others and consider myself empathetic, which I guess is where blissey came from. I'm not sure of the source of raichu though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Test #1: Mewtwo.
    Spoiler:

Hm. Very accurate. I don't like people not being able to figure me out though. I want them to. It gets lonely sometimes.

Test #2: Raichu.
    Spoiler:

:3

Test #3: Mew.
    Spoiler:

More or less accurate.

I like the first test the best. Also, Mewtwo is awesome. My one and only legit Pokemon plush is a Mewtwo, so it's quite coincidental.

Years
  • In the past, I've gotten numerous different Pokemon from online tests: Mewtwo, Alakazam, Ninetales, Porygon, etc. Not that any of these are bad choices, but I just don't really relate with any of them. If I were to pick a Pokemon for myself, I'd probably go with Slowking (and if we're being specific, I'd be the one from the 2nd Pokemon movie).

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm guessing that I'm the only one who clicked on this thread because I thought we were discussing this song:

Anyways, the last time I took that kind of quiz, I got Mewtwo. Which is pretty damn epic if I do say so myself.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm guessing that I'm the only one who clicked on this thread because I thought we were discussing this song:

Hahaha I got this song stuck in my head right after I saw the title of the post XD I cannot read this without signing it!!

I took a test that I found on Google, and I got Bulbasaur.

You are Bulbasaur! You are serious and very smart and artistic. You're nice to almost everyone, even if you don't know them. You aren't big on being around people and tend to stick to close friends. You can be secluded. - See more at: http://www.allthetests.com/quiz22/quiz/1171493912/What-kind-of-Pokemon-are-You#sthash.RRtzKdux.dpuf

Yeah, that sound like me!!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I took that Pokémon test on that dragonfly site and I got a Togetic, it's been quite a while since I played the PMD games but I usually reset on those to get a Pokémon that I want to play as x: lol

Back