• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind Of Pokemon Would You Like To Be?

Soul.

Years
  • If u have given a chance to be a pokemon,what kind of pokemon would u like to be?and why?

Example: I would like to be a Pidgeot,so that i can soar up high

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Charmeleon, looks cool with the sharp claws and the horn.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • If I could be any Pokemon, I'd most likely be Mew. :) Why? Mew is Psychic (which is my favorite type), can fly, is cute, and is powerful. <3

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • Do I have to tell you?

I think blaziken is similar to me stat-wise. High attack but low defenses and mediocre speed. Though I'd have to get new IVs if I turned into one. (look at it... my attack is only 7? Oh well.)

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I'd be Tauros so that that I kick the s*** out of all the toreros that try to kill me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    So I could dance freely on every sunny morning
    Do tell--can't you do that already?

When I was little, my parents told me 'You can be anything you want to be.' That makes me a Ditto, huh?

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • I'd probably like to be a Haunter. 1. I can go through walls 2. I can put people to sleep and eat their dreams :D 3. I can scare the crap out of people! 4. I can float :) 5. Not too many Pokemon will be able to affect me. 6. I can lick people and paralyze them :)

Wow, a lot of reasons :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Shiny espy. I'd first be a shiny eevee and befriend a human but not let it be my trainer. And as our friendship grows, I'd try my hardest to evolve in the daytime. I wouldn't want to go on journeys or have a trainer, I don't do well with authority.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I would be Gardevoir so people would write lemon-style fanfics about me! And I would have psychic powers. :D

Back