• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of school do you go to?

What kind of school do you go to?

• Public

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Private

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Boarding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catholic

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hebrew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technical

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I am homeschooled online...it's pretty neat...but other than that I have been to public schools...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    lol Like Jeff,BeachBoy I go to public school also it's quite fun, really you don't have to worry about getting up in the morning to get ready and you can sleep in whoo. I used to go to public school,but I had some problems with grades and my asthma,so my Mom decided put me in virtual school to see were I needed help in certain subjects. Now, my grades have been good ever since I started in virtual school.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I go to a public school. It specializes in the arts and technology. (and of course academics!) But it's a small school, so there aren't that many kids that go to my high school.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I'm homeschooled, but the company I homeschool is Calvert School. And I'm very lucky to have no exact time to do some homeschool work every weekday at home! ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I was going to a Private school all my life untill I came to a public school this year.

Not much difference at all really, except we watch alot more movies than we do actual bookwork.

HollowNightmare

Black Light. White Evil.
    Years
    To be honest I quite hate my school... It is old, dirty and over 50% of the students are unruly especially in how they behave towards teachers...

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    I go to a Gymnasium. What a Gymnasium is? It's a school type in Germany, where you can do the Abitur, which is needed to study on a University or College. Well, it's a Private Gymnasium for Boys and Girls of the Catholic and Protestant Christian with a bilingual English-German and French-German way. However, I didn't choose French in class 7, but I chose Latin instead.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I go to a public school, and have been all my life ... I don't mind it really, it's pretty good.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    UK is different with private and public schools, well, that just means the exact same thing. I went to a normal primary and secndary school, but I go to a Catholic college. I'm not Catholic or anything, it was just the closest to me haha

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I go to a college prep school, one of the top 10 in the country. I guess it's like a public school, but there are grade requirements to get in so it's not available to everyone. I love it, and I'm glad I didn't go to my neighborhood school.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I'm in a private high school. Of course, academically I'm flyin'.

Socially, I'm crumbling.

My high school has also had a bad reputation for a while. But I could be somewhere worse.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I go to a specialized, public High School and have been in public school my entire life. My school is meant for geeks (as you need to take a pretty hard test to get it), but I've met a fair share of cool people.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    I have homeschool, but I put what kind of school LAST year. It was dirty, rotten, Pokemon-hating (can you beleive it? they thought it was violent! go play digimon! it's CHILD'S play compared to halo...)Tama-hating,boring, unteaching school.:disappoin They did more bible than real school. the reason i said digimon was cause it's not nearly as "violent" as Poke. and also, digimon are boring.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    A PREPPY SCHOOL WHERE ONLY RICH SNOBS ATTEND

actually, that's just how my school is precieved from other schools in our district >: I don't think so. anywho~! I've attended public school my entire life. Grades k-5 weren't that great since the school was kinda run down and the teachers weren't good at what they did either. However, grades 6-12 have been great, I love my school and the people are pretty pleasant :>~

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I go to an international public school,but its really hard to get in it,barely impossible,luckily i got in before,when it was still actually possible lol

Back