• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinda things makes u fall inlove?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I figured out part of what makes me fall in love... And that is people's unconcious. :P But this probably applies to everyone.

Years
    Everytime I thought I was in love in the past, I was really confusing love with comfort.
    I guess they do go hand in hand though. ^^;

As far as what makes me fall in love.. I would have to say personality.
    Looks come and go though out life, inner beauty will always shine ^^

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    what makes me fall in love(aren't i a little young) HMMMMM lets see

i have to know someone doesnt matter what they look like but they have to be willing to get to know me and also lets me treat her as best i can i dunno i guess im just to young to truely understand the meaning of everything to do w/ love

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I am in not love not like somehwere in between thoese and i'd say it's how nice and smart someone is and if i click with them and how they look...well not really how they more so then if they care enough about themselfs to try and stay at a good weight.

Years
    What things make you fall in love? Hormones, of course!
    Hormones are the things that attract you to another. E heh heh...
    Seriously, I've never been in love,
    (Offtopic-I only just turned thirteen today!Yes, It's my birthday today)
    so I wouldn't really know.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    I am in not love not like somehwere in between thoese and i'd say it's how nice and smart someone is and if i click with them and how they look...well not really how they more so then if they care enough about themselfs to try and stay at a good weight.

Hmm, didn't you say that you fell in love with someone in the crush thread.
    I remember you did.

Back